last minute stuff before meet

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
been fixing some stuff on my markviii getting it ready for the meet as i will be leaving Thurs mid morning, i gotta work fast, i already changed the oil, flushed the tranny with mercV, machined the front rotors (i reuse old take offs from Tauruses to thin for customers but ok for me, they warp in a couple months, so i just spin a new pair and viola ;)), rotated and balanced my tires, replaced my blower motor controller, that took a crap when all the rain that was hitting pepps came north and flooded the hell out of the streets in DeKalb and my defrost quits, good old taco bell napkins saved the day, recharged the ac, got it detailed yesterday now I'm dodging all dirt on the road, still going to attempt to make a "finish panel" for my speaker box, and last but not least my secret project that i need help from "rattle can master" midwestbird, no not the car something else :shifty:
soooo whats everyone else up to??

Well... I'm cleaning my house... Making sure Pepperman has a place to sleep... organizing the cruise :) .... finishing up details on Friday Night's Race :cool: - The Drag Races have been take over by our local Nurses as a fundraiser for our new emergency room :confused: .... Hopefully Fixing a boo boo I boogered up (This my turn out to something good once you guys see what I'm doing)... Making sure T-shirts are done.. (I hope more people would like some I have a few extra)....:D

Hoping to clean my car before things start rolling but... I've got lots more to do...:eek:

Oh checking the yard for Doggie Do Do so those camping don't bring any into the house.. LOL:shifty:

Oh don't worry I've got the hot sauces for the burgers... :D :D :D :D :shifty: :D :D

I'm going to look for last minute plane tickets because my friends ditched out.

Picked these up today... there are a few left for $15

PDRM0048.JPG

Changed my oil today...actually did the 98F150 and TC also but there not coming.

I made an appt for getting my windows tinted but couldn't get in before the weekend, oh well...my fault for putting it off.

Do I need to bring my stocker wheels for draggin? Who's racing?

Last edited:
A MARK1!!? WFT I DONT WANT THEM NOW GEEZ, lol, yup im finding large boxes for the mountain of candy. working on my secret :shifty: i need to talk with barney :shifty:

HELL YEAH IM RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Chickie a Mark I? Secret...? Barney.....????? You've O-deed, how much chocolate have you eaten????!!!....no kidding guys Ms Chickie brought total chocloate and candy bliss to Richs!!!!

I'm ready, I think! Today left out - check eng came on - gesh! can you believe it.....so I stop, shut him off,.....wait....flip him over, same crappy idle, eng lite....shut him off...wait, again....all ok since then....he does that sometimes when I take off right after startin him up, any one else?....

Well, got pipes - gotta get gas, got cleaning rags...hummmm ahhh yeah Directions!!!!! hey rich - where is the shop I need to show up at at 7:00 am on Wednesday!!! Shot me a pm letting me know what time I should be there...thanks...oh yeah and directions ....k ;) !!! lolol!!!

Bob sounds really cool - cant wait to get Tux done and see everyone again!!

SMOOCHES!!!!!
MsM8

no, no choco OD,just crazy and all of you will agree when you see :)
drive safe Debi, and pepps if you check this in the AM you drive safe too as for the candy its about twice as much as last year :D that i have to start boxing up.......now

no, no choco OD,just crazy and all of you will agree when you see :)
drive safe Debi, and pepps if you check this in the AM you drive safe too as for the candy its about twice as much as last year :D that i have to start boxing up.......now

Thanks Chicken i will drive safe. Don't know when i will be in Boscobel i am leaving right after work today and Mpaquest.com estimated a 12 hour drive so it will be sometime after midnight is all i can tell.

Hey Pepps... Don't wake me after midnight unless it's after 6:00 AM... Going to be a busy day today and tomorrow is my day to sleep in... So take a nap before you leave to give yourself a good time to rest and sleep. I don't want to turn this meet into a wake.

Debi... Bob doesn't open until 8:00 AM our time. He's right before the Dairy Queen Bob's Auto Body... Right on Hwy 61 or otherwise know as Elm St.

Oh and I hope you guys are in shape to drag race...:shifty: :D :rolleyes:

well..................i drastically overestimated the size of my trunk, its FULL of candy and so is half the back seat, i need a trailer

mmmmmmm beer................do you see what i see pepps?
and you said you wanted candy is this enough??

boscobel 001.jpg

boscobel 002.jpg

boscobel 003.jpg

Wow :eek: :eek: that's alot of beer Killians :D :D and that candy will be good.
:Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer
its not really that much beer, all the killians is yours and the miller chill is for the ms :)yuck: ), so all i got is a 12 so ill probably be making a beer run sometime on sat :D

p.s. the big blue cans in with the candy is nacho cheese :)

Last edited:

Members online

Back