#*#LAST CALL#*# before it goes to the crusher 98 mark base

I posted asking about the rear floor mats and no response. I know you are busy just checking before you scrap the car.

Looking for the slider that goes under gear shift indicator.
Broke mine repairing cup holders.

I appreciate the offer. The only thing I would be interested in is the armrest off the console. Sell the other stuff. Make as much $$$ as you can!!

I see that you say the floormats are trashed. Perhaps you can shrinkwrap them to the corners of the bumper and shrinkwrap some cardboard to other areas that may get damaged. Just a thought.

I posted asking about the rear floor mats and no response. I know you are busy just checking before you scrap the car.

dude i responded twice.... noW, make this the 3rd time about the damn mats. I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP TO CANADA IT IS TO MUCH OF A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR ME TO MAKE $5 and they are shot

do you not read? third response dude.

Last edited:
Are the floor mat's in good shape?

Price shipped to Nome Alaska? I'll give you an extra $5 for the troubles.

:p

Thanks Man!! I hope this bumper gets here unharmed. I'm tempted to drive to you and install it at your place. I think it's a 14 hr. ride one way. Not that bad...

Sorry man I missed the post.

Future reference, I have a US shipping address because it is a pain for some things to ship. If it doesn't go in a flate rate box it is not worth it for anybody on either side of the border.

Do you still have the IRS center section?

yup with no time to pull it

Do you still have the drive shaft?

see above... and might i guggest you buying one off a 93.. it is one piece so no more shake

with my new job i will no longer have time to pull anything off this car. 60+ hrs a week is a mother focker

if you guys are willing to wait a few weeks i may pull it off for you. as for now 100% of my spare time will be spent on the black 95

dRIVERS HOOR HANDLE AND KEYPAD

sOME a$$ broke in my car though the drivers door keypad and lifted up on the lock lever and also broke the driver door handle, good thing my feel pump went bad and car didn't move. Do you still have the car need the drivers side numbered keypad and the handle?

I need the parking brake cable adjuster. It is located over the differential, attached to the brake cable. It looks like a spring with a bolt in it. I hope you still have it & will send it to me. I have pics if needed.
Regards
AEStenning

Has anyone seen Zack around? I'm still waiting on parts from this thread and I haven't been able to reach him via PM or text message. :mad:

Has anyone seen Zack around? I'm still waiting on parts from this thread and I haven't been able to reach him via PM or text message. :mad:

I am still waiting for him to send out my rear bumper. I heard from him two weeks ago and he told me he was working crazy hours at his new job at the dealership. As much as I want my bumper, I am confident he will send it. Zack is a good guy with a lot on his plate. However, if you hear from him, ask him to drop me a line. I will do the same for you if I hear from him.

looking 4 both outside dash vents and the console armrest if its in decent shape,mailed 2 93001 thanx carl

I am still waiting for him to send out my rear bumper. I heard from him two weeks ago and he told me he was working crazy hours at his new job at the dealership. As much as I want my bumper, I am confident he will send it. Zack is a good guy with a lot on his plate. However, if you hear from him, ask him to drop me a line. I will do the same for you if I hear from him.

Thanks! He did text me back this time and is supposed to be checking into what happened tomorrow. He does seem like a good guy and I know he has been working crazy hours.

BTW...I'm originally from Edison, NJ. I love your tag!

Thanks man! I'm waiting for it to arrive from DMV. Too bad my car is stock right now but I have big plans for it down the road :D

Haven't heard back from Zack today, hopefully I'll have these parts before Carlisle :p

Members online

Back