#*#LAST CALL#*# before it goes to the crusher 98 mark base

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
my old part out thread is all jumbled up. i am sending it to the crusher and want to make sure no one needs any last bits off of it. i have no where to store anything and i do not own another 2nd gen.

here are some parts i have that i know are worth saving
interior is prairie tan

imrc plates and actuators
hid ballast
vlcm
center console cup holder and ashtray are fubared but lid is good
message center buttons one small mark on idiot light area
back seat is mint
side back panel trim is mint
heated seat panel is nice
wood trim around radio is nice
radio works
inner door handles are mint
door latches are good
all ac vents are mint
i still have the passenger tail is mint
all glass is good
all window chrome trim is good
shift nob is mint as well as shift surround
gauge cluster is mint
glove compartment door is mint
passenger door panel is mint
entire breather setup from throttle body to air box including maf
window motors
trans cross member is mint

there is lots more just ask

i will be sending it to the crusher next week so let me know if you need something i will let it go CHEAP. if i was in a better financial position i would just give this stuff away.

if you ask for a price i will just look for the cheapest price on cl and 75% of that.

you pay for your own shipping.

066.jpg

076.jpg

the crusher as in the thing nick cage's brother was in- in the beginning of gone in 60 seconds?

Do you still have that part in the drivers side door that stabilizes the glass? Not sure what it's called but it's known to fail. The weld breaks of some sh!t and it's often left inside the door. Bottom left corner. I don't know how to explain it cause i threw mine away the first time I took the door panel off not knowing what it was. It's a little metal peice iirc.

There's still some money I see in that car, and if you have to the room, you should pull Speedo wrap around piece, all of the vents, both back windows, abs sensors. Pull the dash, and remove the blend door, it may still be good. If you want to take your Mark and convert it to a back windo with the antenna, it can be done. The antenna module is under the package tray, and will work on a gen 1.

Do you still have that part in the drivers side door that stabilizes the glass? Not sure what it's called but it's known to fail. The weld breaks of some sh!t and it's often left inside the door. Bottom left corner. I don't know how to explain it cause i threw mine away the first time I took the door panel off not knowing what it was. It's a little metal peice iirc.

fairly sure it is in there. i will check fri.

There's still some money I see in that car, and if you have to the room, you should pull Speedo wrap around piece, all of the vents, both back windows, abs sensors. Pull the dash, and remove the blend door, it may still be good. If you want to take your Mark and convert it to a back windo with the antenna, it can be done. The antenna module is under the package tray, and will work on a gen 1.

i am in no place to be storing stuff right now. wish i could. and i need cash right now in a serious way.

i am thinking of putting some stuff on fleabay

fairly sure it is in there. i will check fri.

i am thinking of putting some stuff on fleabay

Thanks. If it's there you could put together a "goodie box" for me with various little things I could use as spares. That's the only thing I need though, but i'll try n' help you out.

Off the top of my head some "goodie box" items could include:

A couple headlight bolts
A tan drivers/pass side inner door handle surround
Fuel and trunk poppers
Upper and lower dash vents
Center display controls
Messege center
Ignition bezel
the drivers/pass side led signal/entry light assmb, not the whole assmb

Thanks. If it's there you could put together a "goodie box" for me with various little things I could use as spares. That's the only thing I need though, but i'll try n' help you out.

Off the top of my head some "goodie box" items could include:

A couple headlight bolts
A tan drivers/pass side inner door handle surround
Fuel and trunk poppers
Upper and lower dash vents
Center display controls
Messege center
Ignition bezel
the drivers/pass side led signal/entry light assmb, not the whole assmb

i dk if there are any headlight bolts but i will check
man i have a perfect passenger door panel no drivers
all the vents are there
the center controls look like this see below
message center is perfect
idk about the signal/entry lights. if they are part of the mirrors i sold them.
pm me a # i can reach you @ on fri.

021-3.jpg

i dk if there are any headlight bolts but i will check
man i have a perfect passenger door panel no drivers
all the vents are there
the center controls look like this see below
message center is perfect
idk about the signal/entry lights. if they are part of the mirrors i sold them.
pm me a # i can reach you @ on fri.

021-3.jpg

I dont need the whole dp. nm on that.
I'd take 1 upper and 1 lower vent, great 8 can have the rest.
Still undecided on the mess center and controls

I'll have a better feeling for what spare part's i'd like once I know if that window guide thingy is there.

Iirc, it's attached(welded) to a bronzeish type plate held on by a bolt in the lower left, i'd like the whole thing. But if it already broke off i'll take just the peice.

Price for HID ballast(s) to 02649? (Is there one or are there two?)

do you still have the car? I'm interested in the housing from the irs rearend if its the aluminum one. dont really need the guts, just the housing and the bearing caps/bolts so I can put my internals in it. that will keep shipping costs nice and cheap.

Transmission? I just want another 98 trans to mess with.

sorry man i am keeping that

do you still have the car? I'm interested in the housing from the irs rearend if its the aluminum one. dont really need the guts, just the housing and the bearing caps/bolts so I can put my internals in it. that will keep shipping costs nice and cheap.

i had quoted $100 plus shipping before.

Do you still have this car? If so, I need the ash tray cover/door and the parts (springs?) that go with it.

I'll send you a PM too.

Thanks,
Ken

I still want it, but you never wrote back... :(

i am sorry dude, i didn't know. there was another guy that wanted it real bad until i went out there and actually messed with it. where were you on price? i remember the cup holder parts but not the ash tray lid.

you should just get the entire console the lid is mint. as well as box. i will cut you an extremely good deal, seeing as you have already got the neon and shipping will be kinda high.

you have first dibs, as you are a preferred zmt customer:D.

shift nob is pending
trunk seal is pending
and visors are now pending quality inspection.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back