Landrover rims, Goodyear tires and wheel adapters for sale

Chip Kooser

LVC Member
Reaction score
Four 06-09 Range Rover HSE LR3 Factory 19" Chrome Wheels & 4 - 245/35R19 GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 93Y BSW. Less than 300 miles on all. (I did manage a very slight scuff of the most outer lip of one wheel, but it is not noticeable unless you bend down and look for it)

I bought these wheels after seeing Bullschmidts car with them. I don't have the sport suspension and these wheels are about an inch shy of fitting under the car as they should or as depicted on his photos. I am not happy with the look on my car. You can view my pics under my login profile.

I have over $2,000 invested in the wheels and tires and adapters. Will sell all for $1,200 but you must pick up and I am in Northwest Florida. If you are willing to pay shipping I will ship but these wheels are heavy (55lbs ea)

If interested please email me. I will be travelling to Valdosta Ga first week of May if they would help anyone for delivery of items.

I dont believe ride height changes with the different stock suspensions... the springs are the same on all LS's, generations may be different I guess (with stock setups of course)... GLWS

I don't know where you said your pics are, but it might help to put them in this thread too so people see them right when they open in up.

Anyone interested in looking at pics of the wheels simply needs to click view photos under my user name on this post. All pics are located there. Thanks

His car is black and has the same RR's I have.

Why are you unhappy with the look? I know you had some concerns with the amount offset you have but your wheels are so flush cause of it being at stock height...

cap3.jpgCapture.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture4.jpg

cap3.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture4.jpg

If you want them to sit closer to the car, have the mounting face milles by 5mm Max and it should help a lot

His car is black and has the same RR's I have.

Why are you unhappy with the look? I know you had some concerns with the amount offset you have but your wheels are so flush cause of it being at stock height...

It's just not the look that I wanted so decided to put the factory rims back on, and decided not to lower the car. I am sure you're right that that lowering would help the look, but just decided to stay factory.

Members online

No members online now.
Back