Kustomizing Kid... As promised

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well first off a little back story... He is on the way to and from my cabin...

So on my way to the cabin I stopped by for a little BS session. He saw that my pass headlight was all condensated up. At the holiday he says "I could fix that with little rubbing alcohol and 5 mins of work..."

I replied "Thats great but I don't want to drive to get rubbing alcohol... thanks though!"

He retorted with "I bet that they have it here at holiday..."

I responded with " Well if they have it here, which I highly doubt, I'll pick it up and we can do it tonight..." He really twisted my arm :D

So we meander through the gas depot and find it... shucks...

We head to his house and he proceeds to tear the headlight off my car in less than a min... Wow he really knows these cars...

We get the headlight cleaned and dry and then he says " You know I could polish up those headlights real quick too..."

I'm a little taken back with his generosity but can't pass it up... "SURE!"

He pulls out his compounds and buffs the lights to a great shine, removing not only the scratches but also GOUGES left behind by someone using and ice scraper on them!

I thank him profusely and I am on my way!

On the way back I hit him up and ask if I can stop by... This time I am in dire need of assistance. My driver front brake starts making a HORRIBLE noise. Turns out a caliper bolt backed itself out. WTF ?!?!?!

Well he comes to the rescue with another one at 11:30 at night on my way home last night and we retightened the others as well...

Needless to say he saved my arse on an epic scale! I can't thank him enough for what he did and I hope to repay him in the future....

I encourage anybody who is in his area to meet up with him given the chance...

Thanks again KK!

Good job KK.

I've been thinking of getting him shipped out to Boston for some work. We'll see.

Dang KK, good job... are you making up being an as*hole on the forum with your generosity in real life lol...?

Dang KK, good job... are you making up being an as*hole on the forum with your generosity in real life lol...?

He drove all the way to Texas to install my fender splash shield..

another +1 for KK

HAHAHAHAHAHAH...

He is a good kid. Seems like he knows his stuff! We will see when we get eh Air Suspension set up installed and my S/C with all the supporting mods put in!

But he rally did save me with that caliper bolt!

HAHAHAHA.... Stack you are just lucky I had locktite so that episode doesnt' happen again...

Me a fatass Tommy... if Tiff didn't have you on the Auschwitz diet you wouldn't be far behind :D

Yeah KK knows his stuff, KK if can find it for me and bring it to the beach party I would appreciate it. I need the side moulding for both rear passenger doors.

IM000169.JPG

On my garage floor looking really flat still :(

I'm dropping the ball on your Adam... but if you can be a little patient I WILL build it...

I need some of you people around here! cutting my automotive teeth on a Mark VIII, probably not the best idea. :)

I need some of you people around here! cutting my automotive teeth on a Mark VIII, probably not the best idea. :)
You picked a hell of a car to "cut your automotive teeth on"!! They can be very good teachers. It could be worse.

Members online

No members online now.
Back