Konig Theory 17X7' for the 'Barney Mobile'

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
I am leaning towards the Konig Theory wheels in 17X7 for the 'Barney Mobile'. I need at least 17's for the brake upgrade I plan on, but I do not really want too much bling (not going to be a show car......no need for to much bling....if'n ya know what I mean). Not a bad price either.....$130/each and a total of $1100 for 4 wheels/tires/mounted/balanced/all mounting hardware......shipped. What do ya think?

konthr.grm.xl.jpg

I like the look of it, but I would go with at least 18s.I think you will be disappointed with the 17s.

I am tossing the idea around, but I really do not need the 18's, and those rims they do not make the bolt pattern in 18's. I just need something to allow the implementation of the new brakes/rotors/calipers I am going to get. I would rather go 18's, but I can not find a graphite/black rim with a polished lip like those that I like in 18's that do not cost a mint. I can get those wheels w/tires shipped for $1000. The 'Barney Mobile' is also going to be a daily driver w/ some track duty so no real need for 18's......but that is not to say that I will not change my mind between now and the time I buy the rims......LOL.

:Beer​

I like them, very nice. The black looks great!

What colour is the "Barney Mobile"?

Casper said:
I like them, very nice. The black looks great!

What colour is the "Barney Mobile"?

Here ya go Casper....the color is called Aubergine....only year it was made......

omgitfell.jpg

:q :Beer​

Ahhh, saw that in the galleries, Love it!

Yeah, get the black rims, they will look fantastic. Really show off the discs too!

Casper said:
Ahhh, saw that in the galleries, Love it!

Yeah, get the black rims, they will look fantastic. Really show off the discs too!
Thanx......it will show off the discs better since I am doing a brake upgrade on it....that is the reason for the bigger wheels. I am doing 13" brake upgrade on the front and a brake upgrade on the rear as well.......brackets to be built.

Yeah, big cars need good brakes!

I assume its FWD?

Must say, I much prefer RWD myself.

Excellent, at least some of the cars in the US still drive though the correct wheels! :D

Members online

Back