KillerGlass Group Buy, Need 5 to Order

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
KillerGlass makes glass radiator tubes. They come illnminated. I wanted to get one. But they don't make one for the Lincoln LS. I contacted then about a group buy. I need five ordered to get them made. Due to the fact the LS has three different engines: Gen 1 v8, Gen 2 v8, and a v6. We would need five ordered for each engine design. Once we have 5 order for each design. They will make them. The cost is $130 each. Who would be interested?

Gen 1 v8:
1. RollinLS

Gen 2 v8:

v6:

Pictures of different models/samples they already make.

Killerglass.jpg

Killerglass 2.jpg

Killerglass 3.jpg

Killerglass 4.jpg

killerglass 6.jpg

I really like it, but is it dangerous for a dd?

Oh, and are they going to do some cool etching of a lincoln star or something on them?

+1 to pektel's question.I'm interested. Which tubes would we get? 04 v8 by the way

If they don't do the etching it wouldn't be hard to do it yourself. You can get a glass etching kit from Hobby Lobby or someplace like that. My mom does glass etching all the time.

-I was very careful how I worded that last sentence to minimize the mom jokes.

If they don't do the etching it wouldn't be hard to do it yourself. You can get a glass etching kit from Hobby Lobby or someplace like that. My mom plays with glass ball figurines all the time.

-I was very careful how I worded that last sentence to minimize the mom jokes.

albeit not careful enough....just kidding no disrespect lol

I'm down for 1 in red being as I might be having red angel eyes and red underglow when I start making my car ready for carshows

someone take a picture of the GEn 1 V8 radiator tubes...I wanna picture how this will look

someone take a picture of the GEn 1 V8 radiator tubes...I wanna picture how this will look

I dont think you pick the color. I think it's whatever color you use for coolant and it just lights it

are they really class or an acrylic type of material i could see these cracking very very easy in the winter when the engine gets hot

Pektel:
You can have whatever you want etched into them.

Petesweets:
You pick the color of the LED lights(red, green, yellow). Red fluid with red LEDs. etc...

tagliato22:
I did get a sponsorship deal with them. But I am not getting the "illuminated tube". Because they don't make them. If I can get 5 orders, they will make them. So this topic is selfserving.

Link to there website
http://www.killerglass.com/

Just thought I would answer a few questions..

are they really class or an acrylic type of material i could see these cracking very very easy in the winter when the engine gets hot

It's called Pryex Glass. It does not expand or change shape when heated. Quote from the KillerGlass website, "Making this the ideal product for severe duty applications."

I really like it, but is it dangerous for a dd?

They show a video of them hammering in a nail with it and they run it over with a f-250. This crap is strong.

okay that makes me a lot less aprehensive about them. are they really expensive, if not then i would love red ones

is this an easy diy install or no i mean it looks sick with the leds and sh1t but how hard is it to put in

If it's just replacing the coolant pipes then it's real simple. I did some replacing 3 months ago, it wasn't that after I got the hang of getting the clamps off. So how many ppl are on board? I'm in for sure

i might be, its just that its $130 dollars and i don't really have my hood open and i don't "show" my car so who would really see it, it is cool though

Members online

No members online now.
Back