Keyless entry

ZRAPTOR

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can find out if my 94 Town Car has keyless entry on it.:confused:

There would be a numbered pad on the driver side door. the code is on the inside of the trunk lid. type in the code, and press 4/5 to unlock the doors. 5/6 opens the trunk, and 7/8 9/10 locks the car.

I guess I should have been a little clearer.What I need to know is if I can get a key fob to work with my car.It has the pad on the door and I have the codes for it.If it has the pad on the door does it mean that it has the keyless entry system for the remote?

If you dont have any of the org remotes I dont know. I had a third remote coded for my Mark VIII but the Dealer had to have my two remotes to program the third. They told me (how true I dunno) that it would have been $600 to do if I didnt have the orignal ones - as they have to replace the module.

I have found out that in 93 that keyless entry became standard on Lincolns.I have found a remote and programing instructions on ebay.

According to a couple of people over on lincolnsonline.com there is a plug behind the glove box that is not connected to anything that you have to jump to program the new remote.

Soooo we wil have to wait and see when the new remote gets here if it will all work.A few of them over there have done so it should work out.I will let you guys know how it goes:L

this is how you program your tranmmiter for a Continental.
give this a try
1. Enter the factory keyless entry code.
2. press 1/2 button
3. press one button on each of the transmitters.each time the trans. is programmed successfully, the car will lock and unlock.if they don't your trans. was not programmed.

If you mess up your previous trans. will not work either.

if you disconect the power, the memory is lost,,,

anyone knows what kind of light (foco), use the ilumination of the exterior buttons cause in my towncar '91 they dont illuminate anymore,,,

Members online

Back