Kb supercharger....

Mill1978

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody here ever use a KB supercharger on a genII ? If so are you happy with it? Thanks for your input in advance.

I would but the search function isn't working on this software install on this computer....maybe I'll just wait until I get back state side and search then since the first reply was ignorant.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you don't put in the first post why you didn't use the search function. Find one of Lasersvt's post then go through his posts. He did a nice write up in his progress thread. I'm on my phone and it's to much of a pain in the ass to do from here or I'd help you out.

KenneBellMark2.jpg

First agree (search). KB are very very nice but they are by no means the most cost effective way to make horse power in a Mark VIII. And I only say this because I know Roadboss doesn't what to run his at the track. But the fastest verifiable 4.6 - 5.0 Modulars are Vortech powered. Burbank98lsc, Mishultz, and mine. I have seen many others that look as or more capable but have never seen any proof. The three mentioned have numerous time slips and videos.

Sounds like I'm getting called out..... :)

No Sir, that was not my intention. Just that a Vortech is easier and cheaper in a Mark VIII. But not if we were talking a 03-04 Cobra. I couldnt even speculate on an out out brawl. No idea. But I'm not backing away from any challenges. Plus I'm still running a completly stock engine. I wouldn't have any problems with being proven wrong.

Sorry yes same style. Probably just as or more capable. But still the best number I've seen are Vortech. On a Mark VIII's. 10.64@125.23mph. Time slip and video.

No Sir, that was not my intention. Just that a Vortech is easier and cheaper in a Mark VIII. But not if we were talking a 03-04 Cobra. I couldnt even speculate on an out out brawl. No idea. But I'm not backing away from any challenges. Plus I'm still running a completly stock engine. I wouldn't have any problems with being proven wrong.

Lol, just playing around. I'm very impressed with your ride, may get the Mark out to the track sometime after a few upgrades are done.

Lol, just playing around. I'm very impressed with your ride, may get the Mark out to the track sometime after a few upgrades are done.
Tell ya what, you wanna sell it back to me? Ill even fly up there. I would buy that car back over buying a BMW 740i. :D

Tell ya what, you wanna sell it back to me? Ill even fly up there. I would buy that car back over buying a BMW 740i. :D

Where in this conversation did you hear I wanted to sell it?? Now I wanta lay the spank on some vortech cars!! :p

Lackland??? The car in my sig?? I know it's been in Texas and Oklahoma??

Hey Bill, got the itch again do you?
Kinda. Its just that car in particular. I put my soul in that thing and still love it more then any other Mark here (sorry everyone) and kick myself for selling it.
Only solice is Nolan is a great guy and hes really taking excellent care of that car. If he would sell it back to me I would buy it next month. :lol:

I couldnt duplicate that car for less then $12000 and thats with me doing all the work again. Every part I installed was the best cause I wanted it to last and expected to keep it forever.

Members online

No members online now.
Back