Kansas Missouri Arkansas Nebraska come to Hooters for the first cruise of spring!!!!

The time sounds good for me as well.

If you remember right that's the same area those Tornados came through a few years back.

I love the way us midwesterners will stare at the sky until they drop. A friend of ours from out of town has been here for a few storms and almost had an anurism.

I was living at K-7 and marxen rd at the time and was frikked out.

I bet. That was a freaking big tornado!

I love the way us midwesterners will stare at the sky until they drop. A friend of ours from out of town has been here for a few storms and almost had an anurism.

I'm a Cali transplant and the summer storms used to freak me out, but you get used to it over time! I spend more time on the deck anymore than I do in the basement.

Just got home from the legends. I was looking around for a good pic spot. Mrs.1bad said "what about the roof of the parking garage"? So we drove up there and I think it would be great. Unless they have the tunnel to the track reconstructed by then cause that would be better. I didn't drive over by the Speedway sign though. There used to be a pretty big off the road area there too. I will do more research soon but as of now it's snowing balls and we had to come home before it got too bad.

Just got home from the legends. I was looking around for a good pic spot. Mrs.1bad said "what about the roof of the parking garage"? So we drove up there and I think it would be great. Unless they have the tunnel to the track reconstructed by then cause that would be better. I didn't drive over by the Speedway sign though. There used to be a pretty big off the road area there too. I will do more research soon but as of now it's snowing balls and we had to come home before it got too bad.

Did anyone hear about the 30 car pile up on I-70 between K-7 and 110th St.?

:eek:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/conten...Massive-Accidents/ViJsrJQPRkaU-6PjPICbmw.cspx

If there is a Tornado, we could always chase after it... :D

It was probably some person from MO that was in a Tahoe that thought they were hot :q:q:q:q and could drive faster than normal.

Sorry, rant over.

Those aholes in the 4wd kill me in this kind of stuff. Drive like idiots, now matter what state their from. At least no fatalities. The pics of the one at K7 were crazy! Looked like a demo derby was going on.

It was an unsanctoined derby for sure. And the 4x4 people do seem to forget they can go, but not stop still.

Now I'll warm up the chamelion and get ready to drive from turner to olathe to go to work.

Streetfire groups are down.

It was more like 50 cars at the pile-up in Bonner Springs. I have to post a message on our clubs Facebook page, because all Streetfire group pages are down now, and have been for a week or more now.

Facebook Event posted

Done! You can now find a link to this Page on Facebook events. Either under Steve Burns or Luxury Muscle:cool:

Members online

Back