Just wreckt the LS...

Okay I called Grip and they said yes they are back ordered.

So I cancelled the order. I'll let you know when I find a good deal on them as I will be looking too now.

There is an ebay seller with a kit listed. Search for sprint lowering springs lincoln ls and they'll come up under the ebay stores category. I emailed them but still didnt get a response.

I just called like 5 places... Several of them asked if I had called about these, I think they were talking about you lol.

One guy said he was talking to someone about whether to get the V6 or the V8... I was like yea I think I know that guy, haha.

But yea basically we won't be able to find these Sprint springs for a while, as they may be discontinued or just aren't being manufactured right now...

This sucks. Ill keep my eyes peeled for any private listings - as all retail places are pretty much not going to have these.

I just called like 5 places... Several of them asked if I had called about these, I think they were talking about you lol.

One guy said he was talking to someone about whether to get the V6 or the V8... I was like yea I think I know that guy, haha.

But yea basically we won't be able to find these Sprint springs for a while, as they may be discontinued or just aren't being manufactured right now...

This sucks. Ill keep my eyes peeled for any private listings - as all retail places are pretty much not going to have these.

LOL I did the same and one of them said the same, that someone called about those too.
So... direct tuning told me, Spring told em they were not making anymore of the LS :slam

I was trying to find another option, so far I know Eibachs, Springs, and Inrtax makes springs for us. I wanted sprints cause they lower the car more than the rest. So now Ima try to find Intrax Springs before they run-out too.
Eibachs would be my last option, and I may even cut mines instead of spending about 280 bucks to lower my car an inch! This is frustrating bro.. first I wanted Euro shocks and they r not longer available, now I want Sprints and they r out too.. I love my car, its pretty much the rarest car in all the hang outs close to my house, ppl dont believe me I own a stick shift lincoln until they come next to the car and see it. I love it, is confortable, running slow its pretty good on gas, I love the car.. but I gotta say.. its a pain in da butt!

Check Ebay, a seller may still have a kit left or something. I emailed a couple of ppl too, I'll let u know if they show up.

I think I found some. Limited amount of them left. I am calling tomorow. I will post back here and let you know.

yeah but I emailed them for Sprint Springs. Plus Jacob checked them for color. They r Blue, part # ending in 55.

K I'm calling them and ordering after work. Mind if I mntion ur first name?

Thanks man

I just ordered some. I too had him confirm that they are the ones we want - the brand he has is SpringTech - not Sprint. 1.75" drop front and rear for the V8.

I got them for $150 shipped?????!!!!!!

This better be legit lol

He may have had the Sprints for the V6. Though I am pretty sure he said they only have SpringTech and Eibach.

But he %100 said the ones for my V8 are the SpringTechs.

That is what some of the members on here have.

Jfedseuss, has your card been charged yet? I places the order today, but the charge has not shown up yet.

SpringTech?? never heard of em.

Had SpringTech on my old (now my daughter's) LS. They give a true 1.75" drop. The stance is outstanding and I loved the handling. The down side is increased wear on the ball joints and having to stop and crawl over speed bumps. Steep driveways and intersection gutters also presented a problem; so did the ferry on our trip to Victoria, B.C. As my daughter was learning how to drive in my then LS, I decided to forgo the great look and handling and put the car back to stock height.

Fortunately here in St. FL the streets r pretty good, the only thing is that to get out of my condominiums parking lot I have to go through 7 bumps and one of them is pretty high.
Do u still have those ?? If I get 1.75 drop I'll be happy ! Till I find a safe and functional way to go further down :D

My card was charged already, its 200 cause of 3 days shipping. However, I didnt receive the tracking number in my e-mail.

Transaction Details
Print

Description: CHECKCARD 1208 SUSPENSIONM 7146327024 CA 24492159342849170584102

Posting Date: 12/09/2009

Amount: $200.00

Type: Check Card

Account Number: CampusEdge checking-8772

Cardholder name: Check Card - 5580

Merchant Category: Auto Parts Stores

Expense Category: Automobiles and Vehicles

Merchant Category Code: 5533

Hey guys. That's a great deal. I run springtech springs. I got mine from LS4Me for 100 plus shipping.

Check out the stance here. You've all seen the pics before, but now you are looking specifically at ride height:

IMG_7773.jpg

calendarpic4.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg

Dude, do u have a side view pic? How wide r ur rims?? Do u rub??

Rubs a little when I drive like a jackass, but I manage just fine. Well, when I say rub, I mean the rear bottoms out just a little. wheels are 19x8 IIRC. The fronts were a little rub happy with 245/40/19 tires, when turning and hitting a bump. I switched out for 245/35, and it was cured. Offset on these wheels is 42mm. They are CLOSE. Like can't really fit a finger between the fender and tire in the rear.

I'm trying to find some pictures frim the side... here's a couple so far:

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_5744.jpg

the one's in post #190 aren't good enough?

I'll see if I can find another one.

I took this one the day after I installed the springs:
IMG_4962.jpg

They have settled some since.

depends on what I have in the trunk lol. When they settled in, the rear dropped more than what's shown in the picture. It doesn't have the stupid reverse rake though, which I hate on some lowered cars.

I want the same tire/fender clearance front and back, I think to get that the car has to be a bit lower in the front. Am I right?

It is raked just a little. Especially if I remove the spare tire.

Members online

No members online now.
Back