Just wanted to introduce myself

baggedmarkviii

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i wanted to make this account a few years back but at that time i had a basket case 94 mark viii that i lost interest, time, and money trying to rebuild and sold the car for near scrap value :-( made me almost tear up a bit. I was never very active on the site due to that situation. However, last Tuesday i happened to run across a very good deal and picked up a black 98 LSC that i just couldnt pass up and im already in love. Ive been on the site about 4 times a day just reading through posts since i drove the car home and plan on staying quite active on this site now. I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone active on the site.

My name is Joe btw and I am a service engineer for Ford and Lincoln and have access to very beneficial documents, diagrams, and much helpful information to us Ford and Lincoln owners. Hope to hear from all of you fellow Mark owners! Lets keep this lost breed alive!

Welcome Joe Been on the site for about a year or so, found a bunch of great tips and advice on regular guys who have don it themselves also have many reccomended resources for parts etc. Good luck with your new addition, I also have an all black 98 ( also 2 96's prior , and 6 more various years prior to that) I am a Mark guy Welcome aboard.

welcome to the site have come to meet a lot of Mark owners a round the country. always use good info to keep thinks working right. JD

:W to :V
Welcome Joe, let's see some photos.
You will occasionally hear guys refer to "the stealership"...don't take it personal:cool:

Welcome to Joe with Benefits !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back