just shaking my head

stu

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
486652_418215424907974_59161188_n.jpg

486652_418215424907974_59161188_n.jpg

monster mark. lol

that mark has nuts

What? I don't get it...OHH I see, the neon is out, duh.

I like it. It shows that people like there marks so much they even want to 4x4 in them. Plus how cool going mudding in that!

It's gone viral! Someone just posted that atrocious thing on my Facebook just a couple hours ago. LOL At least the center section and ballsack sorta match the paint on the car. LOL

You know, under my current situation I honestly think it's a fail but...

Truth be told if I had a lot of money I've always said I would hoard Marks. I guess IIIIIIIF I had a ton of cash & one of my spare Mark's happens to be bad on paint, a little high on mileage but dependable motor, I'd do that... ONLY because I don't have to miss my Mark VIIIs while I'm mudding & camping on the weekend because I'll be out there in ANOTHER Mark VIII!

You know, under my current situation I honestly think it's a fail but...

Truth be told if I had a lot of money I've always said I would hoard Marks. I guess IIIIIIIF I had a ton of cash & one of my spare Mark's happens to be bad on paint, a little high on mileage but dependable motor, I'd do that... ONLY because I don't have to miss my Mark VIIIs while I'm mudding & camping on the weekend because I'll be out there in ANOTHER Mark VIII!

No part of that cars drive train is mark8. Its a mark body dropped on a 4x4 chassis and drive train. Bet like nothing stock works inside car. He has oil press and water temp gauges I bet and that's it. But who cares this is a mudding toy. And I feel same way. If I can go mudding, trail blasting in a 4x4 mark too cool.

I saw that on Pinterest and didn't click on it. So I wasn't sure if it was a Photoshop job at the time. Enough people have bought Hearses of my dealership and 4x4'd em so why not a Mark :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back