Just sayin' thanks!

97 Ivory Pearl VIII

See somethin' shiny?
Reaction score
Well, my '97 Mark left my stable last Wednesday. I traded it on a '98 Expedition XLT. My daughter is starting college next week, and we just needed something with a little more room. I'm going to miss the Mark, but the Ex is a sweet ride. I've attached a photo.

I just want to say that I've enjoyed the affiliation with the members of this site. I've gotten a lot of good info and was able to share experiences and problems with a great bunch of Mark owners. I'll still check in from time to time. I just wanted to let everybody know that this is a great site that hasn't deteriorated like so many others have. Keep it up and remember to have fun!

MyExatSchreiberSmall.jpg

Just because you don't have a Lincoln or Cadillac doesn't mean you can't be a part of this forum... Nice to have you around.... feel free to stay... :bestwishe

:iconcur: Stay man, Just because you don't have the Lincoln anymore does'nt mean you can't stay. :Beer

Why is everyone getting rid of their Linc's ??? Just keep both rides...

Ah well, Good luck with the Expo...stick around...

FreeFaller said:
Why is everyone getting rid of their Linc's ??? Just keep both rides...

Ah well, Good luck with the Expo...stick around...

Small stable area...smaller pocket book! Something had to give, unfortunately it had to be the Mark.

I plan on hangin' around. You're a great bunch of people and I enjoy the way everybody gets along.

97 Ivory Pearl VIII said:
Small stable area...smaller pocket book! Something had to give, unfortunately it had to be the Mark.

I plan on hangin' around. You're a great bunch of people and I enjoy the way everybody gets along.

Hey, join us on the political forum. You'll REALLY enjoy the way everybody gets along.:F

97 Ivory Pearl VIII said:
At the risk of drawing fire, there are two things I never discuss online...politics and Chryslers! :waving:

My thoughts exactly. I would'nt be as well liked around here if I did. :D

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back