just my f'ing luck

JVIP

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My side skirts are painted and on, not a bad turn around seeing I got them yesterday, decided this am to keep them...

I must admit they look superb with the Mach 1 lip....

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble but the rear valence is def needed! I think the mach 1 and skirts look really good though like I told you earlier !!!

to bad the front doesn't flare out on the sides to match the flare on the side skirts

yea, ill have to go another route, even if I was going to use the LSE on had I not sold it, it would not have worked with my tips without cutting it since they dont line up with the spaces in the lse lip

Looking good man. On another note you could've always moved the exhaust around to fit the LSE rear.

Looking good man. On another note you could've always moved the exhaust around to fit the LSE rear.

Thanks...No on top of the fact its already sold, I like my set up and dont want to change it.

Thanks...No on top of the fact its already sold, I like my set up and dont want to change it.

you could also get a rear valance without exhaust cut outs on the bottom and cut them out on top so it looks like its coming out through the bumpers, like a lot of modern cars have, then trim the cutouts

Looks good man. You're car has come a long way with the mods you've done.

you could also get a rear valance without exhaust cut outs on the bottom and cut them out on top so it looks like its coming out through the bumpers, like a lot of modern cars have, then trim the cutouts

I thought about something like that, flush mounting them in like on the Lexus, but hat takes the right tip, and Ive yet to find a tip that can pull that off and the shape of the LS

Looks good man. You're car has come a long way with the mods you've done.

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to getting into the real portion which will be the stance.....:shifty:

I thought about something like that, flush mounting them in like on the Lexus, but hat takes the right tip, and Ive yet to find a tip that can pull that off and the shape of the LS

I agree I haven't found ones I want yet either, but I am going to try to flush mount mine. I really like the way the Ferrari f-430 exhaust looks, I want to kind of replicate that look with mine.

i'm confused by the title, but it looks good.

+1

Maybe he wanted to turn a profit but cant now because he liked how it looked on his ls.

Looks good by the way.

J,
Is it me or does that chin spoiler seem to be angled out more than most that I've seen? That's why I asked which one you had ordered because that's the look I want on mine.

J,
Is it me or does that chin spoiler seem to be angled out more than most that I've seen? That's why I asked which one you had ordered because that's the look I want on mine.

No clue, never seen another LS in person with one to compare it to, maybe its the color that makes it seem like that...

http://www.americanmuscle.com/ma1chsp.html

This is the one I ordered

Members online

Back