just got power back

bucketthead

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys im just checkin in im from south florida where hurricane wilma hit and i just had power returned in my home my city looks pretty f*cked up
alot of overturned trailers n stuff hope all of you had a better past 2 weeks than i did

Glad to hear you are ok. That was a hell of a storm, from what I saw on the news. Crazy stuff.

Welcome back, the only thing that matters is that you and your family are alright!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for all of you down there.

I would'nt give up my corn infested chunk of the heartland if you paid me to.

bucketthead said:
thankyou for asking but as for right now im good luckily nothin major of mine or my family got ruined from the strom

Sent out my last shippment of Hurricane relief items last week.

Glad to hear you guy will be ok.. If things arise don't be shy and let me know.

Take care

I live in Ft. Lauderdale area. The eye passed right over us. Pretty cool ( but waaay scary). 6 hours of 100+ mph wind. Got our power back last Fri. but it went down again on Sun. Came back yesterday ,hopefully for good. Lots of downed trees. Lost most of my roof. Got to camp out for 2 weeks with a few million of my closest friends. Cold showers, canned food and fighting for gas for the generator.
Found out most people are nice but way too many are a++holes. Also, there is a widespread lack of common sense among my neighbors...

Oh well, its beautiful now.....70, sunny and breezy....Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone coming to South Fla. in the near future, double check your travel arrangements and hotel reservations. FEMA and the insurance adjusters are snapping everything up and tourists are arriving and finding that they are S.O.L. even though they had reservations....

Cheers ,Rich

Members online

No members online now.
Back