Just got my first LS! 2004!

I was just askin dude...for all we know he might get suckered into buying a Vortex :p

after his response I was gonna suggest a tuning device such as the Xcal 2 or 3

i might do a dyno tuning since there's a shop down the street that can do it...we'll see :p

+1 I want to remove mine but haven't cause I thought it was against WA state law but every 1 out of 10 cars I see without a front license plate....even cheapy cars do it.....

lol...that's cause i'm still a newbie...but I will still offer him my opinions..just don't always trust me for facts on the matter :p especially I tell fibs when I'm bored...easily amuses me to see the reactions :-D

lol...that's cause i'm still a newbie...but I will still offer him my opinions..just don't always trust me for facts on the matter :p especially I tell fibs when I'm bored...easily amuses me to see the reactions :-D

A car forum isn't the place for bull:q:q:q:q, especially when someone is looking for information on how to fix or mod their car, there's an anything goes and general discussion section for that. Now if you want to get on someone's ass after they do a dumb ass mod to their car, then that's perfectly acceptable. :p

high performance spark plus...the regular OEM spark plugs are about 2dollars a piece..but if you want extra HP and Fuel economy..why not try a modified spark plug? lol

If those plugs give you 2 HP, I'd be shocked. And for $200 bucks, they'd better fold my laundry and give me road head.

It's spark plugs... not a turbo. Don't you think if they had the key to the 20HP adding spark plugs... everyone would copy their design?

Have fun getting your anus reconstructed after you get raped by a spark plug.

high performance spark plus...the regular OEM spark plugs are about 2dollars a piece..but if you want extra HP and Fuel economy..why not try a modified spark plug? lol

That, and you're never before seen MPG from a cold air kit....you'll have the fastest and most economical LS EVAR.

lmao at everyone making fun of re-pete.... nice car man! I am partial to the black on black myself.

Yea, I've been lurking for a while now. Even posting before I even had an LS. I kinda know who knows what's up, and who's here to have fun by now.

Thanks for the comments guys. Perhaps its the initial honey moon bug, but I am just LOVING my LS

Yea, I've been lurking for a while now. Even posting before I even had an LS. I kinda know who knows what's up, and who's here to have fun by now.

Thanks for the comments guys. Perhaps its the initial honey moon bug, but I am just LOVING my LS

yeah I was madly in love my car... then started working on it and the love grew. Enjoy man!

Washed and clayed today then washed again.

Some of the pics I took before tire shine, the last couple they're shined up!

But the clay worked amazing, The paint feels sooo smoothe.

I am washing and then waxing and polishing next weekend; hoping to get out alot of the swirls and scratches.

Big thanks to pektal for helping me pick out some products and hopefully will help me pick out a good polish and wax, and even a buffer'er :D

:cool:

p1150660.jpg

p1150661.jpg

p1150662.jpg

p1150663.jpg

p1150664.jpg

p1150665.jpg

p1150666.jpg

p1150667.jpg

p1150668.jpg

p1150669.jpg

p1150670.jpg

p1150671.jpg

p1150672.jpg

Thanks for looking

Yea supposed to be close to 90 a few days this week! with sun sun sun! LS is gunna look goooooood 8)

And why do you hate your LS?! Maybe sarcasm? Sounds like you've done tasteful mods to it.

Yea supposed to be close to 90 a few days this week! with sun sun sun! LS is gunna look goooooood 8)

And why do you hate your LS?! Maybe sarcasm? Sounds like you've done tasteful mods to it.

Its a love-hate relationship with anyone on this board. Its really a fun/great car when its in top-notch condition. Anyway, yes my mods, I believe are tasteful and just right. I'll post some new pics soon. The ones I had were a little old.

Your car would look great with an LSE Grille, the all red LSE tail lamps (2004-2005) and a painted rear surround to match your body paint. I'd go with a the K&N CAI since it comes with a heat-shield and the KKM does not. The KKM is an absolute performance robber in hot weather.

Here are the LSE lights....this will probably be my next upgrade but they are a bit on the expensive side.

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/20042005-lincoln-lse-all-red-tail-light-assemblies-p-167.php

Members online

No members online now.
Back