Just bought her.

Xrumer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the board, i just bought her. Old lady owned it. 40,000 orig miles.

1084867455_l.jpg

1084867903_l.jpg

1121917591_l.jpg

SEEEEXXXXY!!! but man does that need a sensor lowering, or mayb the ray kit

Yeah, i've been researching for a year now. I sell Lincoln's and have been waiting for a good trade in or something within 200 miles of me. This is by far the cleanest ive ever seen. One question though, my car seems to down shift earlier from 2nd to 1st. Always between 30-25mph i really think its like 27mph. Its not bad at all, but i can feel it a little. What might this be?

One last thing where can i buy emblems for my car... front, rear deck lid, and the rear deck lid writing?

nice

love the new ride you have there. i would recomend that you get some leather conditioner and maybe armor all those seats stat and keep them things looking like they are now. you dont find many seats even with that low of mileage looking that nice... mustve been some skinny old woman. take good care of that thing because im willing to bet it will be worth alot later on about 20 years from now.

Xrumer said:
Yeah, i've been researching for a year now. I sell Lincoln's and have been waiting for a good trade in or something within 200 miles of me. This is by far the cleanest ive ever seen. One question though, my car seems to down shift earlier from 2nd to 1st. Always between 30-25mph i really think its like 27mph. Its not bad at all, but i can feel it a little. What might this be?

that might be the auto glide setting. hit the car settings button (i think thats it) until u get to "auto glide on" and then hit reset. it will turn it off and u'l be in 1st gear till like 35mph i think. i just got a '98 also so im kinda learning along the way.

Lincolns Own said:
that might be the auto glide setting. hit the car settings button (i think thats it) until u get to "auto glide on" and then hit reset. it will turn it off and u'l be in 1st gear till like 35mph i think. i just got a '98 also so im kinda learning along the way.

i thought autoglide was for the seats moving when you flip them forward???

I have no idea either! I'll check the manual tomorrow.... I did see the auto glide though.

Does the mark lower it self at high speeds?

Members online

No members online now.
Back