just bought a new MARK VIII, getting rid of my white for black.

Megaboink

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Once you black do you ever go back? just picked up a blck/blck 1998 LSC
72,000 miles for $4300 interior in reall good condition. need minor work.

how much could i get for my white/pearl white mark vii?

My old 1997 Mark needs work. like passenger door handle broke from the inside., blend door not working, but cant switch by hand air to heat.
slight dent on both doors driver and passenger below trim hard to see. air suspension front replace 2 years ago.
enginewise great. over all condition pretty good.

stupid me

The car has 99,000 miles the neon light on the white 97 where working great but i removed the ballast for the new black mark cause the ballast wasn't working both light on the 97, and 98 work but i a had to remove the 97 ballast for the 98. i 'll take pictures in a few then post.

UPDATE. a new ballast was order to replace broken. so the 97 will have it back neon light working.

Last edited:
Ok pictures are posted

i also did a video uploading it on youtube. maybe later on ot tonight.
by tomorrow will be placing car on craiglist.

in my photo?

I uploaded them. it says i have no photo buy they are there.

i never post before, my first time. if you click my name on the upper right corner can you see them?

on my info it says i have 1 album, 16 pictures.

why does it still say i have no photo?

Last edited:
you can use tinypic.com and post the direct links with img tags.

ok

i'll try that, by the way in another 10, 15 min you are able to view car on youtube, search ---------> Megaboink65 and browse my video for mark VIII

video posted on youtube top of search bar on youtube type megaboink65 ALSO: joined tinypic.com pictures are there. search member ---> Megaboink

Very good video! Is the car on air or springs? Is the CEL (check engine) light on or ABS? What kind of radio is in there? Does it have the factory HID lights? Glad to know someone knows the correct way to install the wheels!

yes original air springs new in front. no engine/ABS/ light on. original lights, the car was original everything even the electronic coils that i had to replace 3 of them. i have to do the rest when i get a chance. I'am being as honest as i could be thats why i show any problem that i could rememeber or seen on the car , thru the video.
the air silencer i removed cause when i replace the air compressor it was a bitch to place it back, i still have it.
any other question let me know.

oh the radio is original with the 10 cd changer.
another thing i have the missing switch cover for the door lock.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back