Just added more power!

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It's common knowledge yellow is the fastest color...this has been proven by science. Red of course being the second fastest. :lol:

While waiting for my hubs to be pressed (one refused to leave it's home), I got to cleaning some things up. My diff cover was pretty nasty, so did a little personal touch. Figure the red will tie with the calipers.

IMAG0121.gif

IMAG0122.gif

Only way anyone is gonna see it is if you land on your top from all the extra power! :lol:

Now it's gonna look like a used... female hygiene product, sticking out under all that black of the car. :lol:

Rather have it hidden under the car, then rolling on all 4's. :lol:

Wanted to see what reaction red would get. Tomorrow it will either be black or aluminum/bright silver.

wow when you hadit off and everything thing you should have powdercoated it
:confused:
It's still off.

Not to mention there is no sense with powder coating. That would require waiting a few days for it to be done, and added expense.

This took me 30 minutes with left over paint, while I helped my neighbor with his truck.

We used to pain peoples pumkin covers florescent pink back in the lift kit days. Looked like they got some kinda disease under the truck driving home to paint over it :D

So ya wanna ad instant HP ya need this badge!
jdm_civic_ep3_type_r_emblem_front.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back