Just a heads up

guinnessman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
If you live in the NY/Long island area, don't waste your time going to see this. I stopped off after work it was on my way home just to see how clean it really was, in all honesty the only other Mark i would buy is a 98 LSC, but i had to see this.

The paint is horrible, looks like they sprayed over rust and bubbles. I bet they never prepped the car before paint. The rear bumper was obviously sprayed with a spray can, it is horrible. The good news under the hood looks good, the tranny fluid is red and he said they converted to shocks. I was driving home literally saying to myself WTF WHO IN HELL PAINTED IT!! There's wave marks under the paint on the hood it hysterical.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...kId=20025&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

It could be a MAACO job, it probably had the burned off clearcoat like all the black cars and they didn't do the prep work.

That's too bad, it looks great in the pictures.

The funny part was the salesmen there, they were all saying what a beauty it was and giving me the stereotypical salesmen story lol.

I literally told the guy it looked like a blind monkey painted the car, and he will NEVER get more then a couple grand for it unless a blind monkey buys it.

He wasn't happy. Lol.

PS i can't wait to check back and see this same car for sale 8 months from now for like $2500 lol.

Black with Ivory interior? Did they make them like that? I always thought only Pearl with Ivory made it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back