Just a few random's

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Had the camera out and the car was looking decent. hopefully ill have a legit photo shoot of it sometime this summer with a better background lol.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

the last ones just for kicks...:facesjump

You have two nice-lookin' ladies, Bmx! I'm sure you enjoy both relationships. Just remember - one of them you can modify, and one of them you really can't.

;)

MOAR!!!!!!!

Lol. Nice LS and ladyfriend.

But im being cereal on the moar. :D

And just F whoever's I, if you're going to show off a mostly stock LS this is what the sh t is supposed to look like.

^Kind of confused by your comment...

I'm sure he knows its almost all stock but its still good to hear feedback and comments from other LS owners. MY LSE is basically stock but I still love hearing how good it looks from the guys on here.

^Kind of confused by your comment...

I'm sure he knows its almost all stock but its still good to hear feedback and comments from other LS owners. MY LSE is basically stock but I still love hearing how good it looks from the guys on here.

Yeah, you did misunderstand. My comment was meant as high praise. A reference to the post by the guy who was "shocked" by how much people mod their cars. I'm saying I can see leaving it stock if it's going to look as nice as this one here. This isn't the only comment I made in this thread either :)

Looking very nice and clean! Your ls looks good too :D

Ls looks great!

Yeah, you did misunderstand. My comment was meant as high praise. A reference to the post by the guy who was "shocked" by how much people mod their cars. I'm saying I can see leaving it stock if it's going to look as nice as this one here. This isn't the only comment I made in this thread either :)

Haha I'm sorry I just didn't understand it altogether I knew you weren't ripping on him for posting pictures. Besides the Gen2 LSE grille never gets old to look at :cool:

That guy defending his IMO not so pretty stock LS was a little bit of a wacko

Haha I'm sorry I just didn't understand it altogether I knew you weren't ripping on him for posting pictures. Besides the Gen2 LSE grille never gets old to look at :cool:

That guy defending his IMO not so pretty stock LS was a little bit of a wacko

+1

I never get tired of pictures :)

Aww he just used the wrong demonstrative adjective. Happens often. If he was standing next to it, he would have pointed to it.

Aww he just used the wrong demonstrative adjective. Happens often. If he was standing next to it, he would have pointed to it.

So when you are not spouting off meaninglessly in other threads, you find year-old ones to dredge up? :rolleyes:

Had the camera out and the car was looking decent. hopefully ill have a legit photo shoot of it sometime this summer with a better background lol.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

the last ones just for kicks...:facesjump

Very nice! BTW where is that pic location? It looks familiar. I live in Topeka but have family in KC,Olathe OP and leawood so im there allot.

Very nice! BTW where is that pic location? It looks familiar. I live in Topeka but have family in KC,Olathe OP and leawood so im there allot.

you still need to stop by sometime... I did try calling you on wed. by the way!!!

Sweet thread revival! The location is an elementary school over in Blue Springs, MO off Pink hill road I used to live by it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back