jumper wire to read codes

MTC

LVC Member
Reaction score
I no longer have the ability to use aldata being that I moved and quit my job. I have wanted a VIII for some time now I modified my air intake box pulled the air ride and new compressor then out of nowhere the check engine light is on the oil from my K&N doesnt help I will wash it and do a much lighter app. but it wont idle right or take off check engine is on. Also found a vac leak fixed it made it better but not good how do I jump wire to find the codes on a 1993?

Go to Auto Zone and buy a code reader for $20 for an OBD-I car. Just tell them what you want to do and they will pick it out for you and get away from K&N air filters with oil. Now your MAF is probably saturated with oil and it will need to be cleaned. Use a paper cone filter in the original air box that came on the car. You will get better air flow.

Using the EEC plug on the driver side strut tower, remove both the harness and single wire pig tail from the holder, run a jumper wire from the little grey plug (STI pigtail) to the top right port in the Data Link Connector (if holding it beveled side up)

IMG_0759.JPG

Thank you for your help!!

I am a speedaholic I want to do twin T28 turbos i want to go out to eat im thinking corcrap zo6 and the dodge butt wiper ooops I meant to say viper:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back