Jan 2010 Lsotm Poll

LSOTM poll: January 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here we go guys. I'll keep the poll open for 5 days or so.

ENTRY #1
Rich88LSC

2006 LS V8 Sport

Mods:
K&N FIPK
20% tint
4" SS tips
Shaved emblems off the trunk
Hoen lows and fogs, chrome front signals, silver star rear signals, PIAA license plate bulbs

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2049.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENTRY #2
Justin00LS

2000 Lincoln LS V8

Exterior mods:
Chrome LSE grille and black LSE license plate surround
Custom white LED light strips in the side markers in front bumper
Bosch E46 bi-xenon projectors with 4300k bulbs and 60w boosted ballasts
Nissan 350Z projector fog lights with 4300k bulbs with 35w ballasts
Tinted amber turn signals
18" Rial Porto wheels
Removable stealth trailer hitch
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system with the bumper notched out for the exhaust tips
Custom CAI and air box
XCAL 2 tuned

Interior Mods:
Kenwood Navigation with backup camera
Updated center console
3.3 cu ft custom fiberglass sub box
03-06 Wood grain shift knob and steering wheel

I highly doubt I would come close to winning LS of the month based on looks, but I may win LS of the month for abuse (see last pic) :D
14vsenn.jpg

qzmzao.jpg

2w6xd7k.jpg

14y9ycw.jpg

28jig51.jpg

0-60 before: 6.2 seconds
0-60 with boat: 19+ seconds :D :D :D :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENTRY #3

Mechanicboy
2001 Lincoln LS v6 5 Speed

Exterior mods:
17" 2nd Gen v8 rims

Interior mods:
Kenwood Deck

Performance mods:
KKM Intake
Drilled & Slotted rotors

1224091537.jpg

1224091536.jpg

1224091538.jpg

1224091534a.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENTRY #4

CrackerJack
2002 LSE V8

Cone Intake Filter
FM Modulator Aux Port
Dunlop SP Sport Signature Tires 235/50/17
LSE Rims
Fixed Rear Spoiler wire...
Removed Dealer badge

aux_port.JPG

front.jpg

lside.jpg

rear.jpg

rside.jpg

ENTRY #5

Happysacks00
2002 ls v8 sport

only mods are:
kkm intake, 20% tints,
20" cabo's,
8000k lows and fogs,
rainguards and sunroof vent

1.gif

lsom2.gif

lsom3.gif

lsom4.gif

losm5.gif

this thread sucks! i guess since you guys are keeping the paint factory, we going to have to get used to voting for LS's that all look similar! what happens if we all do the same few mods?
how can we pick from LS's that all look the same! people need to step their game up, and instead of keeping things stock and factory, do something fresh and new..

Eh, we don't need that much attention.

With the LS, refined, subtle mods are more attractive than loud, gawdy mods.

I have a question...
Do we nominate ourselves?
How does this work?

I have a question...
Do we nominate ourselves?
How does this work?

Sarcasm right? :confused:

If not then you just have to be one of the first 5 to post pics to enter and a poll is made once 5 have entered.

Hey Mech boy,
2 sentances were too tough for you?
I think one search nazi is enough on this forum...

Now this is sarcasm!

:)

this thread sucks! i guess since you guys are keeping the paint factory, we going to have to get used to voting for LS's that all look similar! what happens if we all do the same few mods?
how can we pick from LS's that all look the same! people need to step their game up, and instead of keeping things stock and factory, do something fresh and new..
Shut up doushe bag, no one wants you here.

Good to see another Long Islander on here. There are four of us, enough people for a mini meet.

I was going to get in this one last minute but happysack beat me to it...at least i have my pictures ready for next month :D ....justin u got my vote dood

I want to do something with my grill. Maybe a Gen II LSE grill. But that seems so common. I don't know yet.

I want to do something with my grill. Maybe a Gen II LSE grill. But that seems so common. I don't know yet.

Common around here but not the other ls's driving around, plus it'll make your car look nicer

Common around here but not the other ls's driving around, plus it'll make your car look nicer

True. I like happysacks but I'd like it better with a vertical look better. More manufactures are using horizontal these days it seems and lincoln is still using the vertical bars.

I could get something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LINC...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'd still see the stock black plastic with that kit and I don't want that. I'll just keep my eyes open.

My vote's with Justin.
Cant go wrong with black.

Cant go wrong with black, tinted windows, and the perfect rims to match, NICE ride man!

Shows how much I pay attention. I think I actually have seen happysacks driving not to long ago. And I though LI LSEs car is totalled.

Rich, you're right about LILSE's car beeing totaled.

The guy i am speaking of is also from Long Island. His car is a silver gen 1, with gen II LSE grill and 20" wheels.

i vote none of the above

garbage poll this mth

Didn't see you in the poll..

if i was i would at least wash the car before posting pics

im not trying to down grade any of you that are running for lsom but com'on clean your car before posting pics and dont list mods because you took something off another ls and put it on yours that is not a mod

if i was i would at least wash the car before posting pics

im not trying to down grade any of you that are running for lsom but com'on clean your car before posting pics and dont list mods because you took something off another ls and put it on yours that is not a mod

Does that mean you can't list a McLaren grille as a mod? How about an LSE grille or front end? If the car you bought didn't come with that item and you put it on that is a mod, even if there were other cars that came with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back