Jalopnik

How the hell could I miss that.

That 6.6sec for 0-60mph still seems pretty low to me, was it really that fast, it would be quite a difference between my '94 then.

I've seen different magazines give it anywhere from 6.8-7.2 6.6 is the fastest I've seen yet.

Motorweek tests the cars at sea level in Maryland, so if it was a cool day they had ideal conditions.

How the hell could I miss that.

That 6.6sec for 0-60mph still seems pretty low to me, was it really that fast, it would be quite a difference between my '94 then.

The 93 could do it because of the ECU they had in them. The 94 has a Z4H0 and doesn't have the spark at WOT that the W3Z2 has. I see now why they removed the anti dive rear shocks. Didn't look like it was doing any good lol. That one almost lifted the rear tires up off the ground.

the 93s really were that fast back then. mid 14s for a stock car was not too unlikely. they've slowed a little with age.

Every time one of these video's is re-posted i must watch it again doesn't mater how many times I've seen them.

That 6.6 sec 0-60 was Mustang GT territory in 1993:eek: That's probably why they kept getting slower over the years. Ford didn't want a Lincoln to show up their halo performance car:D Kinda like when they dropped the SVO's hp down from 205 in 85-1/2 to 200 in '86 because the GT lost 10 hp in '86 and was rated at 200hp. They didn't want the four banger to have more hp than the V-8:rolleyes:

Members online

Back