Jaguar Sentas For Sale

Still for sale. I just reposted the CL ad from my account, but it hasn't been made live yet. Hopefully, it will be up by tomorrow. I had to delay another for sale ad due to Christmas, house projects and New Years. Some "serious buyers" were supposed to contact me as well, but that never happened. You'll have that, I suppose.

I'll try to get some shipping quotes for you guys tomorrow.

Kumho Ecsta SPTs huh.. Did you like them? That's what I'm thinking about running on my 20s
I can't really give a good opinion on road noise, because going to a wheel three sizes larger than the stock one seemed to create more noise by default. They handled well in the rain. Stopping was just about as good as you're going to get from a car with 20s and stock brakes, haha.

Overall, for just everyday driving, they suited me well. They are a good tire for small budgets and I would buy them again.

Z_Drifter_87 said:
Still for Sale??
See post #30.

Guys that wanted shipping quotes: I thought an online quote would work out, but I'm receiving what seem to be high rates. They weigh 61 lbs. but I don't know how much extra to add for the boxes, or if it will make a difference in the price.

I will make a call tomorrow, so I can get some details and also inquire about boxes for these things. My wife threw away the boxes I saved when I bought the wheels. :mad:

Guys who wanted shipping prices, I have them! UPS quoted me on all three zipcodes I received and the prices were within 10 cents of each, which I was surprised at.

I will have to ship them individually, so there will be four packages. If you prefer them in a box, each box will cost $92. If you would like them shrink wrapped (I will add cardboard to each end myself, if you choose this way), each package would run $63.30.

The shipping total for boxes would be $368, while the total for shrink-wrapped packages would be $253.20.

These will be insured, as well.

Were you lowered at all? It scares me that I've got Eibachs and those are 20's, so they might rub.

Were you lowered at all? It scares me that I've got Eibachs and those are 20's, so they might rub.
No, I was at stock ride height. I think if you were to experience rubbing, it would be most noticeable at full-lock.

I remember a member on here with some Sentas that lowered his white LSE. For him, he encountered rubbing at full steering lock and was able to remedy that. However, I believe he had 245s on his setup.

Members online

No members online now.
Back