Jag wheels for sale?

2005HotRodLincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 4 OEM 19" Jaguar wheels for sale. A few scratches from normal wear here and there but over all condition is good. The tires are non matching so I am not charging for the tires. Make an offer, same wheels selling for $1300 on eBay. I do not expect that much but make me an offer. My number is 321-652-4546 text or call if interested. Or email me at kickin.bass@yahoo.com

image.jpg

You should post the wheel offset. This may help potential buyers to determine if they will work for their car.

How much you wanna spend? I know of set of vulcans. New tires. Not a steal tho, pretty much market value IMO. Shipping will prob be a deal killer tho.

Manoli if youre interested I got a set of vulcans Ill be selling. Pm me

(threadjacking in progress...)

im not interested, just dont see chrome ones too often... Highlife's LS is still one of my favorites...although his were not chrome.

I shipped a set of 19 jaguar wheels a few months ago. Shipping with the tires still attached was $240. Just keep that in mind. If someone does not want the tires it'd be worth it to take them to a tire shop and remove the tires (I was charged $20) and then shipping 4 wheels only is 100 less.

That seems like too much tire for a 19. Any rubbing?

lots of people run that tire size with the car on eibachs and no rubbing.
t-money, I can remove them for free if anyone requests, but good idea

How's the wear on the tires? You said they are non-matching. is that 2 of 2 kinds or what?

Members online

Back