ivory convertible in my neck of the woods! louisiana style.....unfortunately

my friends and I did something similar somewhat recently

grandma1_zpsd96aa153.jpg

grandma2_zps9107c400.jpg

I saw the picture and immediately looked to the left to check the location on your user name, I was really expecting to see the south east somewhere... LOL
My friends and I did the same thing to a 76 ford station wagon when I was in highschool in NC.
Damn thing looked like a 4 door ranchero.

it's a 91 with 80k original miles, it rides like a dream. should be fun when the temps get to 100+ in about a month here :( the AC does work though

I saw the picture and immediately looked to the left to check the location on your user name, I was really expecting to see the south east somewhere... LOL
My friends and I did the same thing to a 76 ford station wagon when I was in highschool in NC.
Damn thing looked like a 4 door ranchero.

Kids.... we cut the roof on a 70 cadillac deville brougham 4 door for a vert party machine, can you say.... "pull me over?"

Wish I had Pics.

I can still hear the old man bitch@n when he found his oxygen tank empty.

Also noticed the lack of a windshield :shifty:

I had a friend that chopped the roof off his Caddy but left the windshield of course. Looked good after he slammed it too.

That and a now closed junkyard by me had Hearses and Ambulances with the rear roofs removed so they looked like stretch Elcamino's :eek:

Wish I coulda got one of them :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back