It's been real. It's been fun.

I like the Magnum better than the Charger as well. I could never stomach the ugliness of the Charger. Plus the 5.7 Hemi in the Magnum is respectable... for a wagon :p

repete, how is it you could go from an LS valued at like 6000, and suddenly make a jump to a 31-33K vehicle? Got yourself a sugar daddy or something?

I like the Magnum better than the Charger as well. I could never stomach the ugliness of the Charger. Plus the 5.7 Hemi in the Magnum is respectable... for a wagon :p

repete, how is it you could go from an LS valued at like 6000, and suddenly make a jump to a 31-33K vehicle? Got yourself a sugar daddy or something?

power/weight the 5.7 has slightly better numbers. it feels faster off the line but the LS feels like it pulls harder upper-mid to redline. I'd say, using my butt dyno, they feel very similar. However, I don't think the Magnum would be as much fun at a track day at BIR. The handling isn't as tight. But maybe I can steal the wife's 325i? Don't count me out yet, but I took a step in the wrong direction. I better start buttering her up soon if we're gonna do a track day in June or July. it's gonna be a lot of work!!

'Sugar daddy'?!?! :hide:

power/weight the 5.7 has slightly better numbers. it feels faster off the line but the LS feels like it pulls harder upper-mid to redline. I'd say, using my butt dyno, they feel very similar. However, I don't think the Magnum would be as much fun at a track day at BIR. The handling isn't as tight. But maybe I can steal the wife's 325i? Don't count me out yet, but I took a step in the wrong direction. I better start buttering her up soon if we're gonna do a track day in June or July. it's gonna be a lot of work!!

'Sugar daddy'?!?! :hide:

I'm still down for the track day. It'd be fun to see the 325i there. I'd feel bad lapping you if you were in the Magnum :D

The sugar daddy comment (and the entire second part of my previous post) was for PeteSweets.

The Magnum definitely looks better than the Charger. The Charger is just bad. Now that Challenger....

Still though, both those cars are huge. Like gigantic huge. Not a real big fan of that.

I'm still down for the track day. It'd be fun to see the 325i there. I'd feel bad lapping you if you were in the Magnum :D

The sugar daddy comment (and the entire second part of my previous post) was for PeteSweets.

well, I just planted the seed about using the 325i. Now I just need to water it and nurture it over the next few months and see if it ripens!! But it's gonna take more work than I had anticipated...It might be easier for you to buy a motorcycle!:D

I'm thinking the 325i would be perfect for the short track! That mile long straight won't help me much. I'd need a handling track. Not a horsepower track. I think that thing only has about 180hp.

Oh a bike is definitely on my list of toys to buy, although 4 wheeler and snowmobile rate pretty high on next purchases too.

Oh a bike is definitely on my list of toys to buy, although 4 wheeler and snowmobile rate pretty high on next purchases too.

I'd buy the 4 wheeler and snowmoblie first. Once you buy a bike you become addicted. I've been with out a bike for 2 years and it's killing me. Now if only the wife would stop dipping into the bike fund, and using it on the kids.

Same problem here. Whose idea was it to have 4 kids anyway?

Answer - Not mine :D

I only have 1 so far. He wasn't my idea either. But he's a hell of a lot of fun.

4 kids? I'm surprised you are still sane. Just the one kid and I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

i'd rather have a black 300c sittin on 22's. And yes, I'm selling my LS as well.

Funny boy Pektel....actually it's cause I bought the LS as a graduation gift to myself....and I was thinking of buying the Audi as my 23rd bday gift but then I was thinking....my insurance rate as bad as it is...I'll pass til my 25th bday :-D

Plus I got some fun plans for the LS...be it if it sucks in snow or not :p

Plus I got some fun plans for the LS...be it if it sucks in snow or not :p

I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I loved the LS in the snow. Throw some Blizzaks on her and drive with confidence!

Also, getting married is the same thing as turning 25 as far insurance agents are concerned. I think you know what you need to do...

Do they allow same sex marriage in Washington state? :p

I only have 1 so far. He wasn't my idea either. But he's a hell of a lot of fun.

4 kids? I'm surprised you are still sane. Just the one kid and I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

Who said I'm sane? Don't go starting rumors like that. But, yes, they are a hell of a lot of fun.

Do they allow same sex marriage in Washington state? :p

Very funny, buddy. I just don't wanna bother with marriage any time soon, but this one girl I'm seeing looks promising....

l_b25408d05b5a5f39475b81a68ae536a6.jpg

l_a910dcc0d9a29c7aaca0e65384684c5f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back