its ALIVE MUAhahaaaa

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
after 6 months of hell.. after parting a car, losing my job,loosing a best friend, a house burning down, going broke,being homeless, relocating, staring a new career, and almost killing my 93 and myself. the 95 is alive.

I am elated. it has new air ride (compressor air struts and bags), a 98 jmodded trans with 60k, a converted 98 motor 60k, 3.73 with tl 30k, kooks, remote start, brand spankin new zr tires, new upper and lower control arms and inner and outer tie rods (mooge), strutt rod bushings (oem ford), egr delete no cats 2.5 inch pipe, one piece drive shaft. urethane rear diff bushings, new ujoints, steeda under drive pullies, 1.25 sway bars. diablo sport chip. cold air intake with 900 cfm maf. walbro 255lph pump. AND THE MO FUKIN AIR BLOWS COLD....

this has been a long time coming. over a year and $3.5K my buddy just took her on her maiden voyage. tomorrow i go for alignment and i need some hangers weled up on the exaust.

tomorrow is going to be a great day

I was wondering where you got off to. Noticed you had been missing for a while. We need some pics of all this stuffs. You know we like the pics. Glad to see you're back into the good days again.

Congrats on getting the car running well and modded out. Should be fun!

after 6 months of hell.. after parting a car, losing my job,loosing a best friend, a house burning down, going broke,being homeless, relocating, staring a new career, and almost killing my 93 and myself. the 95 is alive.

I am elated. it has new air ride (compressor air struts and bags), a 98 jmodded trans with 60k, a converted 98 motor 60k, 3.73 with tl 30k, kooks, remote start, brand spankin new zr tires, new upper and lower control arms and inner and outer tie rods (mooge), strutt rod bushings (oem ford), egr delete no cats 2.5 inch pipe, one piece drive shaft. urethane rear diff bushings, new ujoints, steeda under drive pullies, 1.25 sway bars. diablo sport chip. cold air intake with 900 cfm maf. walbro 255lph pump. AND THE MO FUKIN AIR BLOWS COLD....

this has been a long time coming. over a year and $3.5K my buddy just took her on her maiden voyage. tomorrow i go for alignment and i need some hangers weled up on the exaust.

tomorrow is going to be a great day

Dude, you are working on being a worthy contender on the all motor list. A couple more tricks and I think you are there. :cool:

Glad to hear thinks have turn around. Looks good and an impressive list of mods. May I ask how did you convert the 98 motor ??

Glad to hear things are looking good again, bro! Always bums the hell outta me when bad chit happens to good people, and you're good people.
Car sounds like it's gonna rock the casbah, do show us some pics! :D

Damn, sounds like it'll be a fun ride! Definetly post some pics, anxious to see how the car turned out..I think a nice holeshot video of it would be nice too :D

swap intake and valve covers and stick it in. possibly some minor sensor wiring, and do they have a different crossover tube?
all minor things really.

everything from the imrc plates up is swapped to 1st gen. plus swapped the entire harness and knock sensors.

There is a vacuum leak that van be herd behind the driver side head.

I have run into a big problem. After about 10 miles the rear end started chattering when turning I have castrol hypoy c 80w 90 and 4oz of champion LSD additive In it.
I bought this diff from a member on lod and he assured me the diff was good and had 40-60k on it. Any thoughts would be apreciated.

Last edited:
The fluid in the diff is 20 miles old and is gray from all the metal particulate in it. I hate how you just can't trust people. There goes $400. Fock....

If it was a factory cobra replacement unit, newer ones came with carbon fiber clutches.
It indeed has the newer clutch pack.. you have the wrong lube.

It's a 3.73 Trac loc made in 09. If it is a standard Trac loc with organic clutches then you have the correct fluid.
When I did mine I went with the carbon fiber clutches.

How can you tell? All the teeth look good. It looks to me like there is plenty of life on the clutches. If I had a way to post a pic with my EVO I would.

Ok so it all looks good to me. The clutches look like brake pad material and about 3mm thick betwene the plates. So I am going to clean it up with brakleen. Douse the clutches with additive re seal it. And fill it with castrol full synthetic 75w 90. It is friction modified no additive needed.

I've always used the ford additive or the stuff from Napa in the white tube, sorry can't remember the name. If you get chatter going around a turn its because of the friction modifier.
The 12 bolt in my 70 judge was so picky I could only run the GM modifier or it would chatter.

I know some synthetic lube like royal purple claims to have it in already but I've never tried it.
With out it you will get chatter around turns and premature wear in the Trac loc clutches.

Do you know of any chain part store that carries the motocraft stuff? I have a full synthetic fluid that says it is a modified fluid. But I also just had 4 ounces of additive in with the fluid. And at full lock of the steering wheel 1mph, under load My rear tires looked like they had parkinsens disease.

I've never found it in a parts house except online, but I havent looked in quite sometime.

Members online

No members online now.
Back