It was time for some new pics...

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last week I detailed my car so i thought it would be nice to shoot some pics in front of the store. Right now I'm in process of some new mods so when they are installed I will post a new shoot.

BTW the logo on the right of each picture is the logo of my work STPR(Speed Technology Puerto Rico)

LS1.jpg

LS2.jpg

LS3.jpg

LS4.jpg

EnJoY!!

Car looks great, I wish u didnt filter the pics so much though.

Thanks to all for your comments...the mods are mostly dress-up for the engine bay...nothing drastic

I can't believe I've never found those wheels before. I have searched hundreds of pages of 5x108 wheels for us lol. They look great! r those 18s on your LS?

They are 18's. They have a 35 or 38 offset. Can't remember right now exactly what they were.

The 20" version of them has a 45 offset. That seems ideal for the LS am I right?

I am thinking of getting some and painting them

I can't believe I've never found those wheels before. I have searched hundreds of pages of 5x108 wheels for us lol. They look great! r those 18s on your LS?

These are 18X8 +38 offset :D... I bought them really cheap from a user on this forum and had the lips reconditioned...

Nice. I think I am going to save up for some. Now that I see them on an LS I can digem. Plus I think they would looks sick in low gloss matte black.

The 20" has a 45 offset. Is this doable? I was gunna lower 1" as well.

the 8.5 has me a little worried If you are lowering. 8" would be good. I don't know for sure if it would be an issue, to be sure ask Hyelife.

One of the modifications is going to be some exhaust tips...I want a setup just like pektels...

Any suggestions??

Members online

No members online now.
Back