Is this real??

An LS with awd would be one hell of a handling beast.

Haha, I just thought it was funny that he was claiming a limited edition. And who knows if its actually AWD or not.

+1 to Blackls06

No awd and no limited edition. But this guy seems convinced. I hope some dealer didn't add limited edition badges and tell this guy it's a limited rare awd when selling it to him lol

No awd and no limited edition. But this guy seems convinced. I hope some dealer didn't add limited edition badges and tell this guy it's a limited rare awd when selling it to him lol

LMAO That would be hilarious!

This stuff makes me sooo mad, whether it is intentional or unintentional.

I asked him to revise his misleading ad. No LS ever made was AWD.

but it's a limited edition, perhaps he owns the only one ever made, and never told anyone about it. :shifty:

I would like to know what steak sauce has to do with his motor and trans. sponsored?

Yeah, i didn't get the whole A1 thing either. I kinda wanna go down there and pretend like im interested just for fun... but it would be a waste of time.

What's a rador detector? LOL!!! He probably stuck ebay badges on there that say as such. Remember, stickers make the car go faster!!!:shifty:

Depending on the size of FLUX Capacitor it may be a Special Edition! Heated & Cooled sunvisors, Hydraulic windows, pneumatic glove box. Some had a water cooler in the trunk. Electric foot rests and body massage option, drivers side only!

Depending on the size of FLUX Capacitor it may be a Special Edition! Heated & Cooled sunvisors, Hydraulic windows, pneumatic glove box. Some had a water cooler in the trunk. Electric foot rests and body massage option, drivers side only!
You forgot about the beer, I mean soda dispenser under the arm rest, and 80000k HIDs that came stock!!!

IT is a SE LS, It was the only one that came with a tinted windshield brow and no where else...surprised you didn't know that, (in my Chris Farley voice)

Anyone else notice the tint? Only the little back windows and the top 4inches on the windshield...

LOL...some states only allow that.

I was never stopped for my tint or even questioned about it when I was stopped by the police when I lived in Milwaukee. I had 5% on the back and 50% on the front two. My guess is that the rear spoiler cost too much and he only had enough money left over to tint the windows he has done.

Legal tint laws here are 50% front, 35% rear, and then the AS-1 line can be anything

Also the little fin on the roof they put on bmw's, which i beleive is to be used as a antenna. Must be for that rador thing!

Members online

No members online now.
Back