Is it easy to replace the metal brake line that goes to the right rear wheel?

I think he's talking about the solid brake line.

I have no idea on the difficulty on replaceing.

i am talking about the solid brake lines. anyone knows where to buy them?

It is easy to replace

Instead of running the line to the right rear wheel up and over the rear end, my father and I spliced the line just by the cross member halfway down the door. You'll see a cross-member about a little more than half way the door's length. We ran a brake line (that we bought from NAPA, and bent it and spliced it), along that cross member and right to the other side and into the caliper. So much easier!!! Works great and have had no problems!!!

i always wonder what brings someone to answer a thread thats this old... Is it just a searching around and not noticing the date? or just trying to be helpful...

BUT, yes you could probably just cut out the damaged part and run it yourself...flange kits are fun :D

i always wonder what brings someone to answer a thread thats this old... Is it just a searching around and not noticing the date? or just trying to be helpful...

BUT, yes you could probably just cut out the damaged part and run it yourself...flange kits are fun :D

Just my 2 cents!!!!! I agree It looks like newbies that are using the search function but are not paying any attention to the thread dates. Ive been seeing allot of old threads brought back to life lately and they have almost all been resurrected from a new member.

This is not a bad thing. Maybe in a year or two when someone has this problem and searches, all the needed info will be in a smaller number of threads.

Just my 2 cents!!!!! I agree It looks like newbies that are using the search function but are not paying any attention to the thread dates. Ive been seeing allot of old threads brought back to life lately and they have almost all been resurrected from a new member.

but why is this a bad thing?

Members online

No members online now.
Back