Ipad BRAND NEW sealed.

would you take any trades? throw a PM my way. maybe i can get some cash out of the Mk Viii fund to go towards a ipad. :D

Oh, and maybe a few more details... Size (GB), 3G, non 3G, etc.

BINGO

I won't go so far as to say "pics or this thread is useless" cause we all know what the iPad looks like. But specs are very important. It could be the $499 model or the $849 model (retail of course). Damn those things are expensive!

HOLY CRAP! I just read this thread today! LMAO!! I sold that thing the next day on C List, sorry for not posting it. $425.00 cashola.

I would have bought it for that. As is I bought a Nook color, rooted it, put on a ROM manager and then flashed it to Gingerbread. For $249 it can't be beat. The only thing I have left to do is to overclock it.

SetCPU. Spend the couple of bucks, I think you'll like it. Unless you feel like using root explorer and changing the CPU state files manually.

There are free overclock apps out there, but I've found SetCPU to be one of the better ones.

I'll have to see if SetCPU will work for this particular ROM. If it does, I will be golden.

Members online

Back