interesting taillights

Hmm,....

I'm interested in that LED replacement setup if the character is still doing that setup and if it doesn't end up being too luminescent.

That's pretty nice!

I like the Gen 1 setup in the first Video. I have some extra tail lights that I might dig into and give it a shot but I would like to see what happens when the brake is pressed. That's never shown like the #2 video where the neon was converted. That damn thing looked bright as hell when the brake was applied or should I say "when the brake WOULD have been applied".

I like the Gen 1 setup in the first Video. I have some extra tail lights that I might dig into and give it a shot but I would like to see what happens when the brake is pressed. That's never shown like the #2 video where the neon was converted. That damn thing looked bright as hell when the brake was applied or should I say "when the brake WOULD have been applied".

Yeah.. its bright! I've got adjustable dinners for the running light portion and a sequencer for each side. It won't quite as bright as that was running off a very nice 50 amp full logic power supply.
The summers will be diode isolated from the break light circuit so I can get the 2 step brightness out of single led's. In theory anyway, I've yet to test everything together so we will see. Led components usually run all resistors and dimmers on the negative side of the circuit and the diodes go on the positive side; could get interesting.
That and the bulb sensing function in the computer may have to be tweaked a little.

Members online

No members online now.
Back