Intercooled Lincoln Mach VIII

almost as dumb as the kid who told me his Ford Windstar would smoke me because it had a 4.8 V6

face palm. If you plan on making a video of your car atleast know what the hell you are talking about.

Guys, that guy's gonna be on this site sooner or later. I just know it. :p That is one funny video. I never had a 10 disc CD Charger before. :D

Guess you can check 1 of the cameleons off the list... sounds like his dad had one that was side swiped.

"the mirrors work as y'all can see"

"cassette player and 12 disc cd CHARGER"

"i gotta car phone like those Mercedes and lesus's' "

"thats the mach 8 symbol"

My favorite part is the broken climate control buttons lol.

I must be lucky, my Mark came with the custom Moonroof. Nav. unit? Did he me GPS? Maybe we could add some questions to the registration page to filter out some of the guys with the Mach 8s and the CD chargers lol. :D

The guy might not be a scholar but gee there is nothing like someone getting their childhood dream car, and for that I'm happy for him. Seems like he really has a passion for the Mark VIII and hopefully will treat her right.

obviously he is thrilled he has it, thats cool, but seriously to film that and post it for billions to see, no one is gonna have anything good to say about him lmfao!!

Did he just call it a Mach 8? LMFAO.... Cold air intake and Intercooler LMFAO does this guy have a clue about anything? WOW it has a CD Charger mine only had a CD Changer im jelious... Im glad he let me know where the back seat is cause that one had me puzzled. If he calls it a Mach 8 one more time!!! Does a car phone make the car go faster? Maybe only if it's the Intercooled phone model.

And a phone, that is completely worthless. NOt to mention the intercooler that cools stuff. That actually made my day. Who wants to take bets on how fast he wraps it around a tree.

Guys, that guy's gonna be on this site sooner or later. I just know it. :p That is one funny video. I never had a 10 disc CD Charger before. :D

Funny its actually a 12 Disk cd Charger... What a smack!
:bsflag::ban

Man that guys sure is happy he got one. If he wanted one for so long you'd think he'd know what the hell it was called.

Shout out to my homie Jason, he pulls trains...Im mean builds trains.

What a ID 10 T

He is going to feel like a real dip :q:q:q:q when he realizes Mach isnt spelled Mark.
Im suprised he didnt say Mach VEEE

Man that guys sure is happy he got one. If he wanted one for so long you'd think he'd know what the hell it was called.

Shout out to my homie Jason, he pulls trains...Im mean builds trains.

What a ID 10 T

He is going to feel like a real dip :q:q:q:q when he realizes Mach isnt spelled Mark.
Im suprised he didnt say Mach VEEE

That's what I was thinking. I know a guy that lives near me that dont know his ass from a hole in the ground and is alway's trying to talk car talk. He is import crazy but yet cant get the name of my other car right. He always calls it a Rave 4 instead of a Rav4. Ask him what he drives and it's a VTEC 99 Mercury Cougar with the V-6. LMFAO what an idiot. I just let him talk and watch other peoples faces like is this guy for real.

OK, the kid is excited. I get it. I could only imagine what I may have posted back in the old days when I was kid about one of my first cars, so I'll give him some slack on this one.

aah come on guys

I quadruple what MONSTER MARK SEZ. My first car was a 28 Model A and I thought I knew ALL ABOUT IT. Couldn't get it to run until my dad suggested that I turn on the gas valve under the dash. I was 15. I later sold that car for $175 to a local mailman who took out the rumble seat to put his packages in when delivering. It was immaculate until that. That was in 1955

I'd also agree w/ MonsterMark. With my first car history, I gotta cut him some slack for being excited about what is appearantly his first car. My first car was a '78 Mustang II Cobra II. It looked superficially similar to the one in the picture, except, mine was BEAT and pretty much a POS in 1988. As gaudy as that car seems to me now, I sure loved that thing back then. I didn't know crap about that car or any other then, (I ain't now tool box hero today either) but in my 17 yo kid brain... that thing was the coolest!

mustangIIcobraII.jpg

This is the back seat...right there.

Funny :q:q:q:q! Glad he bought the car he wanted, and with a cell phone and gauges to boot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back