Intake Questions

do i have to do the silencer right away or can it wait? i definately want to get rid of it but i dont have the time right now.

Now the question is... How the hell do you remove that intake tube? Its in there so tight.

Really?? Where does it say that?? I talked to Jamie about this a couple of days ago.

This is from post #18 in that thread:

"i used plastic from the ear i cut off to fill the holes, used epoxy to hold it in place then i used dynadelight filler over it. very little. its sold sorry forgot to update"

Sorry for the lousy cut and paste job lol. I still haven't figured out how to quote text from one post into another :confused:

it was sarcasm to everyone, just thought he might have wanted an easy fix, sarcasm again. no anywho to ssmopar VIII, which by the way is a f-ed up name, three brands, you use a ratchet, 3/8 i do beleive without taking it out myself, and it is one bolt on top the throttle body, gen 1 that is

it was sarcasm to everyone, just thought he might have wanted an easy fix, sarcasm again. no anywho to ssmopar VIII, which by the way is a f-ed up name, three brands, you use a ratchet, 3/8 i do beleive without taking it out myself, and it is one bolt on top the throttle body, gen 1 that is

Looong story on the name. I have thought of some better ones since I created this account. Is there a way to change it?

This is from post #18 in that thread:

"i used plastic from the ear i cut off to fill the holes, used epoxy to hold it in place then i used dynadelight filler over it. very little. its sold sorry forgot to update"

Sorry for the lousy cut and paste job lol. I still haven't figured out how to quote text from one post into another :confused:

Thank you, I knew I wasn't going insane and seeing things that weren't there.

danny_holtermann

Just pickin atchya!

also where is the air silencer? i thought the air silencer was the resonator.

you didnt click the link i provided did you. its a tech write up on how to remove the silencer and the resonator as well as a good way to mod the intake box to get better air flow. try readingit. youill be suprized at how easy and cheap these mods are to get better air intake.

Members online

No members online now.
Back