Insurance kills me..

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im so used to my 6 month premium being around $400 for my old Trans Ams and Camaros, this Lincoln has me at $830 every 6 months (full collision ect).. What are you younger guys like myself paying for your LS's or any other cars you have.. Just trying to get a comparison for my own mental assurance.. I feel like Im getting ripped off bad but I know as soon as I cheap out some old lady is gonna total me on the highway lol..

6 speeding tickets/written warnings and Im 21 using USAA, not looking too bad so far..

I have a 2009 red sports car, a 2002 SUV, and a 2000 coupe...full collision on all three costs less than what you are paying.

im 24 and i pay 76 a month full coverage w state farm

Driving record, previous collisions, age and credit score all determine your rate.
I'm 26 my wife and I pay 260 a month on my 06 LS and 08 MKX.

Missing - have you looked into classic car insurance for your older vehicles - I know that Heacock has just a 'declared' value and doesn't have very tight restrictions on the age of the car, and they allow for 'pleasure driving' (you choose you mileage per year). So you don't have to just be taking it to and from car events like some classic car insurance requires...

I have 5 cars (2 classic 3 'regular') and am paying less than what you pay for your LS - full coverage, 500 ded. The classics are with Heacock and the 'regulars' are with USAA, an '03 Mitus based Sebring, an '07 WRX, and an '09 Vibe...

But, I don't count - I am not in the demographic you are looking for...;)

I'm paying about 7 grand a year for a $4 Million umbrella with $1.5 million per occurrence. It's more of a commercial insurance type of a policy, since I don't officially own much of anything. Just about everything is in company names.

Covers all my stuff and anything I'm, in except aircraft... that's another 2500 a year.

I'm paying about 7 grand a year for a $4 Million umbrella with $1.5 million per occurrence. It's more of a commercial insurance type of a policy, since I don't officially own much of anything. Just about everything is in company names.

Covers all my stuff and anything I'm, in except aircraft... that's another 2500 a year.

How long before you purchase an aircraft?

im 21 and am paying $90 dollars a month with one total wrkec on my record, allstate

It also depends on which state you live in also. some states chrage more. I live in NJ and they have the highest rates in the US. My full coverage on my LS is 1600 a year and I'm 29. It was a lot lower but my 06 Galant got totaled last year and the price went up 500 on the LS. That was my only accident and never had a ticket in my life for moving violations.

I pay $204 every 6 months for full coverage with a $500 deductable on my Mark VIII. My 03 Cobra used to run about $140 a month though but I had ALOT of coverage on it with a $200 deductable. My 96 Cobra was $70 a month for full coverage.

when I was 20 my Ins. company wanted $842 a month they dropped me went to a new company and was then paying $620 per month so I dropped (stopped paying) them and got progressive and was paying about $360 per month this was on my Mark VIII with full coverage and $1000 deductible.

when I was 20 my Ins. company wanted $842 a month they dropped me went to a new company and was then paying $620 per month so I dropped (stopped paying) them and got progressive and was paying about $360 per month this was on my Mark VIII with full coverage and $1000 deductible.

What??????

27 & single, MULTIPLE traffic violations (never seen a rate increase), great credit, 6-year "safe driver" discount, 2004 v6 LS with $500 deductible and full coverage.... I pay $375 for 6 months from Shelter Ins.

The area in which you live plays a BIG part in your cost for coverage.

What??????

I had enough tickets to loose my license 7 times from 17 years old to 21
after the 7th time I started to use a lawyer and haven't lost it again
and when I called procop Ins. the said they couldn't insure me for those of you
who don't know procop is an ins. company that has adds on the radio that tell
you to call them if you have a bad record

163.50 for liability in RI. I am 21, perfect record (for now, I just got a ticket in august that i'll fight and win)

Members online

No members online now.
Back