Installed EUROMARQUE's aftermarket ball-joints and...*PICS*

:D Saved :D over $375. Each knucle was 260. Labor would be free since I do the work my self. I purchased a set of ball joints from euromarque on ebay for $120 (mention lvc and get free shipping!).Then I removed each knuckle assemby and took them to a local mechanic, and charged me a whooping $40 bucks to press in the pair :D . Came back home, installed them, and the LS felt as soft as a cloud.

Knuckles: $120
Labor: $40
TOTAL: $160;)

Dealer parts: $610
Dealer Labor:$450???
TOTAL: $1000+:eek:

is this for 1st or 2nd gen only? i have a hollow thump over light bumps n thought it was the sway bar bushings but on here it says the 2nd gen dont have them. somethin about them being molded into the car. so now i dont know what it could be ball joint, axle, struts, sway bar, tie rods, wheel bearings, control arms or what!!

is this for 1st or 2nd gen only? i have a hollow thump over light bumps n thought it was the sway bar bushings but on here it says the 2nd gen dont have them. somethin about them being molded into the car. so now i dont know what it could be ball joint, axle, struts, sway bar, tie rods, wheel bearings, control arms or what!!

Gen2 do have sway bar bushing, they are just molded on the sway bar and need to be cut off to replace yourself. The dealers dont sell indivial bushing because it is one piece with the sway bar but you can cut them yourself and put on aftermarket like energy suspension bushings. 02v8sport cut his off and put new ones on. Its a few posts down the first page.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=33676

Gen2 do have sway bar bushing, they are just molded on the sway bar and need to be cut off to replace yourself. The dealers dont sell indivial bushing because it is one piece with the sway bar but you can cut them yourself and put on aftermarket like energy suspension bushings. 02v8sport cut his off and put new ones on. Its a few posts down the first page.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=33676

So... in conclusion the to the sway bar bushing thread the energy suspension part number 9.5171 (30 mm), is this the correct size for 2nd gen LS's?

Thanks outkast ill try that, i did hit them with pb blaster before i tryed and i had put the bolts back in and hit it with some force but ill let it sit overnight and then try again in the morning Thanks again! ill post if i need any more help

So... in conclusion the to the sway bar bushing thread the energy suspension part number 9.5171 (30 mm), is this the correct size for 2nd gen LS's?

Yeah

Members online

Back