In a world called, Not-So-Perfect...

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
If Lincoln people were Cadillac loyal and Cadillac people were devoted to Lincolns, what would this world be like? To find out, I would like to propose this question: Which one would you be driving then?

The rules are simple, If you drive a LINCOLN, choose what YOU think is the best-looking CADILLAC, and if you drive a CADILLAC, choose the LINCOLN YOU would want to be seen in. If you drive both,you're sad!(just kidding :biggrin: !) If you have both, go by the vehicle that you drive more often.

Also, to make things more interesting, try not to state the obvious.
( F.E. I drive a blue '96 Town Car, so I'd guess if I were a Caddy Man, I'd drive a blue '96 Fleetwood Brougham :slam ) UNLESS, that would be the specific model that you would like. Don't worry about putting down something "embarrassing" like ( an '82 Cimarron or a '77 Versailles) If that's what you'd like,there's no reason to feel ashamed, what you like is what you like!
Remember, this is just something for fun...... :dj:

I will start with the next post..................

I drive a '97 Town Car; If I drove a Cadillac,I'd either drive a '77-80 Coupe DeVille or an'80-85 Seville.I think these are the nicest-looking examples of what a Cadillac is.

(of course, you don't have to be that wordy.)
Okay there you go.......lilke the previous post. HA-HA-HA! (got me...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drive a Mark VIII -- and I would absolutely be driving and STS is if had Rear wheel Drive. Thats the ONLY downfall IMO

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII - mid nineties Eldorado ETC

1991 Lincoln Mark VII - early NorthStar equipped STS

Randeaux said:
I drive a '97 Town Car; If I drove a Cadillac,I'd either drive a '77-80 Coupe DeVille or an'80-85 Seville.I think these are the nicest-looking examples of what a Cadillac is.

I also wouldn't mind another '84 Eldorado Biarritz, (I live in in a safer community now, so I might have it for longer than 6 weeks before someone else steals the next one.) :slam :Bang :q :biggrin:
(This time, in a "Lipstick" Red or Black instead of that dirty-water color,so popular during that time.) ^{Brown-ish?}

I drive a 91 Town Car if i had to drive a Cadillac it would be a Sedan DeVille. :cool:

Well a '69-'70 sedan DeVille or Fleetwood limo would be a great family car and a '50s Eldorado would look great in the driveway (piss on the home owners association), I'd like to go cruising in an Allante and see what it could do.

I drive Mark VIII's, and if were me....here are my picks....yes I said picks....I am going to break it down to years......it all depends on my moods...

1955 Caddo Series 62 'Vert Coupe
1959 Caddo Convertible
1968 Caddo Eldorado
Mid-90's STS
2004 Caddo XLR
2005 Caddo CTS-V

That's what it's all about.....It's all good!
Speaking of "picks" I wouldn't mind the '73-78 Eldorados either.(especially the '77-78 Biarritz models.)
Y'all can have more choices later-on too.

I drive a 1998 Deville Concours and 2 1980 Versailles. My choices are the bustle-back Continentals and Sevilles of the 1980's.

I drive an VIII and I'd pick either a late 90's STS/ElDo or 05 CTS-V hands down :)

Joeychgo said:
...and I would absolutely be driving and STS is if had Rear wheel Drive. Thats the ONLY downfall IMO

Same here.

Also, I'd rock one of these if I could find one in decent shape..

79cad02.jpg

One day I'll have one to rebuild...

ive got a 99 tc... and if i were to get a caddy it would be...

either a 94-97 sts all black... or a 00-05 DHS.

both with non leaking N*'s of course...

Members online

Back