IMRC delete yea or na?

no i have not done anything to correct the gears i do have a sniper tuner thow.

Well with a manual tran in a 96 a tune won't change anything related to a gear swap... there is now way to change the speedo via tune in a 93-96.

I forgot his name on the board but his name is Sean has his IMRC deletes and with 3.73s and a stall has 60'ed under 2.00. I plan on deletes when the PSR Cobra intake goes on.

That me Rich I would recommend the delete. I cannt see where it hurts my car. Well maybe on the highway MPG. I can live with low 20's though. I've been thinking it might even help my car launch better.(less spin)

Differences between positive displacement and centrifical SC's. That's why you keep them. Mine are gone.

Ohhh... I see, you don't think that I know what I'm talking about. What I think it stupid is that Ford didn't use the MPH reading that they give to the speedo to do all the other stuff so they can just ditch the VSS all together...

another quick question when i swap to a cobra intake witch intake tube should i use a cobra or a gen 2 tube?

Thanks mike also for my speedo is the speed cal u posted the only thing i will need or will i need something for my 4.10's too? and is the speed cal easy to use like plug it and go?

Members online

No members online now.
Back