IMRC BOX 97-98 Mark VIII

GTLSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need a IMRC box really bad so I can pass my vehicle test in Illinois. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one ASAP.

Greg

Actually not. Your box is at Overkill collecting storage fees. I'm sure Mark will be pleased to hear you going to pick them up. 8 months @ $10 a week, that's $320 you owe in strorage. We have an invoice ready for you.

This box I AM selling came with an intake I bought a couple months ago.

Mo, your a real piece of work. You may have the "LINCOLN" world fooled but your true colors will show soon enough. Have a great day. Too bad I can prove via paypal that the box at overkill is mine, which means that you can't legally sell something that you didnt buy.

Hey dumb dumb, for a student you sure can't read. The one at Overkill IS yours. Mark said it is collecting storage.

It may come as a shock to you, but you don't have the ONLY IMRC box ever made ever. Again learn to read you illiterate :q:q:q:q.

I bought a cobra intake, MY plates came with the intake I bought. Again YOURS are at the shop collecting storage fees for the last 8 months.

Mark can go piss off for storage fees, oh wait its the only way he will make his shop rent. At least he has curtis to save him.

Members online

Back