Im Pissed ----Who Did This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking outside my window this is the garbage I see:

God- I wanna move to vegas and avoid this garbage..

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01026.JPG

DSC01027.JPG

OH MY! Come live down south. You won't see that crap until about January and then it'll only be an after thought! Of course Vegas can be nice too but the summers are, well, warm! :N

I have room here, ship your car out. Im wearing shorts and its 80 degrees. Oh, by the way, I am 400 yards from the ocean, I can see the water from my computer desk. Hawaii has great weather year round!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katshot said:
I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!
Wish I had some now. Oh, and BTW, it DOES snow in Vegas. I was there a few years ago and it WAS snowing in February.

In 2002?

I WAS THERE! I was there the end of Jan / Beginning of Feb -- and again the end of March.

I remember LAUGHING cause it snowed for about 30 seconds and nobody had a CLUE how to drive. Here are some pics from when I was in vegas with friends in March of 2002: Las Vegas Trip

Marine said:
I have room here, ship your car out. Im wearing shorts and its 80 degrees. Oh, by the way, I am 400 yards from the ocean, I can see the water from my computer desk. Hawaii has great weather year round!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about I leave the car here and ship ME out?

Gimme a call when you land in honolulu, I'll come pick you up. Last week when I was coming back from downtown I got hit by a jackass with no insurance. The damage isnt bad, but now I have to take him to court to get my money. Anyway, the turkey will be ready tomorrow, so come early!!!!!!

Marine said:

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I'm working with a girl on a parts car, who lives in the Mojave desert and she hasn't had heat, power or phone for over a week now. They got blasted with 42" of snow when the forecast was for partly cloudy skies.

Her deck colapsed and she can't leave her house

Its snowing here right now, should have around 20 inches before the nights over and we have more on the way on friday. Gotta love michigan weather

wow ive only seen snow once i rem for my christmas break from skool a couple yrs back i went to the beach i woulnt kno what to do wit all that come down south all the warm weather u want n u dont gotta worry bout the damage that weather n stuff does to ur car lol

It only snows here in vegas once 4-5 years.And I've only seen it stick once in the 15 years I've been here.
Joey, I just passed my RE exams and am just waiting on my license, so when you decide to come out I can sell you your pimp house.Only if you can deal with it doubling in value in 2-3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only got about an inch in the Detroit area. Just enought to make the idiots slide into each other.

My wife had her Z3 out with the top down two days ago. Just adds to the old addage "If you don't like Michigan's weather, stick around 5 minutes, it'll change". The Z3 goes into storage and out comes the '88 325iX for the rest of the winter.

We use to get so much show. The last 3 year have been crap! I love all four seasons (I'm not talking about the vocal group of the 60's).

right now I am ready for snow. Bring it on!!!!

I hear ya Joey, it's not the snow it's the ice, I hate the ice!!! :soapbox: Really sucks it just took me 45 minutes to get the D#mn Ice off my car this morning what a great start to Thanksgiving. :rolleyes:

bucketthead said:
wow ive only seen snow once i rem for my christmas break from skool a couple yrs back i went to the beach i woulnt kno what to do wit all that come down south all the warm weather u want n u dont gotta worry bout the damage that weather n stuff does to ur car lol

Must say, given the choice, I'll take snow over hurricanes any day. :) Besides, Snow takes on a different perspective if you happen to own a plow.... ($$!)

Man, I need to drive three hours to get my kids to the snow! Looks like its time to clean out the garage and get the car in there.

i wish Fl would get hit by 50 in , i miss snow so much, plus it would be funny as hell to see these pepole drive in it,

Members online

Back