I'm madder than a midget with a yoyo!!!!!

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
:mad:I'm PISSED!!! My father can't wait for me to sell my 97 or my blue 93 so I can have enough cash to buy the CE back from him nor does he want to keep the CE for himself which was honestly my preference & since he coughed up the cash for the car he put it under his name. I have no say in his decision & he's selling it! Expensive but he's selling it. I don't understand how stubborn & blind he is towards this car.

"Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's opinion is the best proof of stupidity"

Rich told my father he'd be stupid for getting rid of the car, well.. he is!:mad:

As a father, he really should have realized how you feel about this and taken that into consideration, he shouldn't be a prick. Why did he buy it in the first place if it wasn't as favor to you and he didn't want it? Just to f*ck you? Tell him to buy you some makeup so that you at least look pretty when he f*cks you next time. (yep, stole that from south park)

Is this a matter of being strapped for cash for him? I could not see it a personal issue for this being your father. And I could be wrong, but that is none of our business nor not for the open forum to place random judgement about what your father's intent is against you if any ill intent. Sorry to hear, hope there is a resolution for this matter for you and your father.

Not to be a douche but if you don't have the $$ to own it then you really can't bitch... money problems do suck though.

Not to be a douche but if you don't have the $$ to own it then you really can't bitch... money problems do suck though.

If you don't have the qualities it takes to be a good parent, nevermind a good person, such as understanding and compassion, keep your meat out of the buns. It's fuc*ed up to do that kinda stuff to family, idc who says what.

Staff online

Members online

Back