I'm Baaaaaaack!

ShortCircutLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey . Long lost LS family. How the hell is everyone? After a few years of not working on cars and lots of boredom. I started looking again. This is what i bought last Friday. 06 White (tri-coat I believe) on tan leather. 123k miles for a clean $1200!! It has a few cosmetic issues like the spot on the front bumper and a matching one on the rear. Clearly this was one of the few lacking the back up alarm sensors, or as my grandma always called it when she rode around with me.
Self destruct mode countdown.:D
Now for the real issues. Over heats. But! The prev owner didn't bleed the system properly. Also needs an wheel speed sensor front right. New coils (prob plugs too) and a Degas. But i think ill try to JB weld the upper plastic hose back onto the degas, i don't think there are any cracks. Oh yeah VCG and engine coolant fill cap.
It's great to be back and hopefully i haven't
2017-06-19_10.22.09.jpg
2017-06-19_10.20.00.jpg
forgotten too much and the wide spread common issues aren't plentiful!

... Over heats. ... But i think ill try to JB weld the upper plastic hose back onto the degas, i don't think there are any cracks. ...

Well, I think that many of us know where this is going...

Yes. It wont go over well. Just a quick fix until i know for sure its worth dumping a bunch of money into it. If it lasts a few weeks ill be happy.

I'm so pleased that I got my car up and running great! It was struggling with full on epilepsy when I got it. Wrong bolts, taped parts, broken houses and clips. Shaking and seizing like none of my others have. Thankfully I still have so many parts to use on repairs. Like 7mm bolts instead of screws and 6.5mm ! Wish the degas bottle I had wasn't cracked.... Wait maybe that was a blinker fluid bottle..I mean. I am just some girl that might not know what I have. HAHAHAHA No.

Members online

Back