If you don't like 22's then don't open this thread

rickztahone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
my friend in the building has been having these on his car for a while and i've wanted to post some piks but haven't had the time. we wanted to wax them up and take piks together but we just couldn't. it's an 04 LSE and the tires are 245/30/22 hankook tires. one inch lift.

Picture 228.jpg

Picture 229.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

Picture 231.jpg

Picture 229.jpg

Picture 230.jpg

Picture 231.jpg

Picture 228.jpg

Ohhhh shhhht. That's loooks hot. It does.

I see he didn't even touch the bolt on top of the front tire. And where did he get the chrome mirrors?

honestly i didn't ask but i would assume by 8.5. the lip is pretty big, well bigger than mine and the mirrors are not chrome, it's the reflection. he really doesn't like chrome. i wish i would've got a shot of the rear, looks real clean all around. he babies this car

lol, I looked only on the side shot... Damn my eyes are not that good after all... :(.

Orrr, I can always delete that one line and nobody will know that shame of mine.... loool

When I saw this thread, I thought it would be one of the many I read and not post a reply b/c I am NOT a 22" fan at all but the wheels look really good. With my driving lifestyle they would not be practical for me but they look really good.

lol, I looked only on the side shot... Damn my eyes are not that good after all... :(.

Orrr, I can always delete that one line and nobody will know that shame of mine.... loool

but i would artur

Looks real hot I dont like the one inch lift though.

I'm not a big fan of really big rims like 22's, but that car looks really sharp. I agree with gt95coupe not practical for me. Still looks really good tho.

I like the whip.....Do you think he/you could have put the rims on the car without the lift? It looks good either way....Here is a picture of my LS on some regular old 20's

stinky.jpg

What size rims and offset are those.... looks pretty slick...

i'm not sure if he would have been able to do it without the lift unless he rolled his fenders which he was not willing to do. his clearance with the 1" lift still puts him real close to the fender so i can just imagine without it. but if you want to go that route i'm sure you can do it. it's probably the same as rolling on 20's with a drop. not sure on offset, but i'll find out

finally get to see his car, cool. i think 20's are the perfect size for the LS but hey whatever makes you happy :D

Can someone tell me how they lift the car 1 inch ?

Do the tires rub at all with the lift ?

i prefer not lifting the ride, still looks good, my friend has his on 22"s too with air bags, im happy with my lil 20"s lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back