If you could afford a Bentley would you buy one??

BlackLS06

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Been looking at YouTube videos lately and they are beautiful cars.

I especially like the Arnage T. I'd love to have one to take out on the weekends.

I saw a GT once.

All these rich people blowing money on lambo's when they could get a car that can run with those v12's....I wish I were rich.

The front view is pretty sick, not a fan of the rear.

if i could AFFORD a Bentley, I probably would not buy one...many other options before it.

EDIT: :eek: how wide are those damm rear tires on the GT???

no way, never. for some reason, i just really dont like how Bentley's look. if i had that kind of cash sitting around, i would have 1000HP GT, CTSV, and probably a ken block fiesta.

F the tires, look at the rotors!!!

these?
7073773_12.jpg

they're nice, but..

$(KGrHqUOKjcE5mEQgB-(BOnGsrUG+!~~_4.jpg

and

IMGP0065.jpg

much better.
:)

When it comes to high performance I have a likely for GM products, BUT, and a huge BUT, I'd definitely have a Ford GT in my Garage if I had that kind of money before I'd but a Vet of simular value, say a ZR1. The Ford GT just gets everything right(except the sony stereo, looks out of place and an afterthought).

Been looking at YouTube videos lately and they are beautiful cars.

I especially like the Arnage T. I'd love to have one to take out on the weekends.

Absolutely! Without a hesitation.

Although, if i could find a used Phantom for the price, i would take the RR over the Bently.

Oh how I would love to have a fine car like that, gives you every possible luxury option with astounding speed. But am I willing to spend that much even If i had it? no lol. I'd rather have an aston martin any day!

2010-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-2.jpg

Aston Martin in my opinion is just the best looking car on the plant, there is something about them that garbs my attention more than anything. Bentley is nice, but Aston takes the win for best supercar in my book.

Nah too many other cars in that price range that I lust after.

I was behind a Bently last year and I was puzzled what kind of car it was. I decided it was some sort of homebrew mix between a 90s Taurus, Crown Vic and maybe a Hyundai 350? I thought it was butt ugly. Only after I had seen a few others of the same model did I find out it was a Bently, but still ugly.

So no I would not buy Bently. Maybe I have just been looking at the wrong models. But even when I see one in my Car and Driver mags, I am not impressed.

Jim Henderson

Meh.

I'd rather take a 997 Turbo S MkII PDK.

Ford GT or if there was a RR in the same price range. Then again if I had money to buy a car like that I'd be buying a lot of other things.

Members online

No members online now.
Back