I wish i had full coverage ins & dynamite!!!

So that says that your wires were already damaged if acid can't go through the insulation but is inside them

no, no, no guys, the guy at ford said that the acid got on the wires where they were crimped on and made its way down the length of the wire. it got under the plug somehow. and ive seen acid on the top of a battery sit for months with no damage. and yeah, an exploding mammal would totally destroy a wiring harness plus alot of other stuff, hahahaha!

OMFG! Im such an Idiot! when i went to replace the thermo housing, I was having a hard time getting my hands in the right place to do it, so i took the bat out, but the housing was in the way, so i took a hack saw to the bat housing, needless to say I cut right threw the harness with the saw taking out 8 wires in the process. what a :q:q:q:qin dope i am! so i butted them altogether, and now spedo works, odom works and no more abs light! Im so sorry for me asking for help from u guys and am even kicking myself in the ass by bring the car to ford in the first place, i did mention my consern to the ford tec over me possibly cutting into the harness, and he told me that I diddnt, so i went on his word. I just had to see for myself yesterday, and low and behold. let this be a lesson to anyone having a few too many and having anger problems, not to work on your car drunk, thanks to everyone who tryed to help me. but as u can see there is no help for me, Im too far gone for help. -Steve

I do have one more little problem though the car still shifts into 3rd grear way too soon. I mean I bought a chip from Geno a few years back, but took it out because I didnt notice much of a change, I mean I have no power when im in 3rd tryin to go up a hill unless I punch it hard, making the car down shift back to second. our cars are not saposta run like that right? I mean I can try and put the chip back in, and see if theres a dif in shift points. Maybe I put it in wrong, am I to take the batery cable off so it gets reflashed? because i dont think I did that the first time I put it in....and no I wasnt drunk when I put it in the first time..;):slam thanks for your feedback.

Members online

No members online now.
Back