I think these would look nice...

i like :D

...I really want to see a set of vossens (or any concave design wheel) on the LS... (and no photoshop doesnt count lol)

...however, it kind of hard to justify $2,000 for a set of rims for a car that is only worth about 5X's that :shifty:

...well this is true...but it would be a very gentle concave...similar to the wheels posted above, but the spokes going all the way to the edge of them rim - no lip... I know, I know... it would be defeating the purpose. O well, guess ill just have to save up for a BMW, problem solved :D

...well this is true...but it would be a very gentle concave...similar to the wheels posted above, but the spokes going all the way to the edge of them rim - no lip... I know, I know... it would be defeating the purpose. O well, guess ill just have to save up for a BMW, problem solved :D

545i will be my next car :D

My Sentas are actually pretty concave.. I'm so much more impressed in person than I am by pics

545i will be my next car :D

My Sentas are actually pretty concave.. I'm so much more impressed in person than I am by pics

+1 on the 545i ...the sentas look great btw! ...not many people would get 20's and snow tires for the winter lol, but I admire your idgaf mentality haha - and the photos you take are excellent :cool: nice job all around!

+1 on the 545i ...the sentas look great btw! ...not many people would get 20's and snow tires for the winter lol, but I admire your idgaf mentality haha - and the photos you take are excellent :cool: nice job all around!

I just have all seasons on the 20's. I did buy snow tires for the factory wheels, but they are so damn ugly I don't want to put them on.. Plus, if the weather is ****ty, I just drive my other car.

The 545 will definitely get Vossen's!! OMG I already started saving

I just have all seasons on the 20's. I did buy snow tires for the factory wheels, but they are so damn ugly I don't want to put them on.. Plus, if the weather is ****ty, I just drive my other car.

The 545 will definitely get Vossen's!! OMG I already started saving

ooooo... ok, ya...i was confused... i seen a thread about you buying snow tires and then i seen pics of the sentas lol ...and yes, 545i..or 550i next please :D

Members online

Back