I think I need to start attending meetings...

JoshMcMadMac

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG_2592.jpg

Kevin dropped off the blue LSC today. He'll be mailing the title Tuesday. I cannot say enough great things about how well Kevin worked with me to get it; he's a great guy in general. I plan on pulling the GTC kit off of it tomorrow, and into this week if it takes that much coercing. The car runs, 190k miles on it, but I had to bypass the seized smog pump. It's been converted to coil springs. If anyone wants a major project Lincoln, or wants to spend a few bucks on it for parts either to use or sell, make me an offer this week. Otherwise I'm parting it next week. If you buy both the blue and black car I'll make you a screamin' deal. ;)

I managed to pull the entire GTC kit today. If you are interested in getting the car before it turns into parts, let me know by the end of the week. Next week I start dismantling it. It is definitely rough, but pretty much all there. I'll do my best to post pictures tomorrow. It runs, has what appears to be a recent glasspack exhaust, and the R-12 air conditioning blows cold. The rest of it is pretty worn.

Thanks... I may have an interest in parts. After I get mine back from the shop, I have a few [new] parts to install. After that, I revise my list of "stuff" to fix.

Is the exhaust good enough to warrant removal and sale?

the red mark vii looks like my old mark vii she only had 90,000 when i sold it the steering wheel was not even gummy that car sounded tough with straight cat back exhaust no muffs and some mods never got around to the 303 cam at a 30 punch it would start chirpping the tires on a good day sweet cars you have there

Thanks... I may have an interest in parts. After I get mine back from the shop, I have a few [new] parts to install. After that, I revise my list of "stuff" to fix.
Torq...whatcha up to HOTTIE????....

those Marks VII's are still shinin, the black one in the back...kiss n hug it for me and rub their humps.

MsM8

Members online

Back